time to clean house

I am not sure what the answer is. I dont get much insider info like I did 30 years ago. But it sure seems like there is not much excitement for the players and hasnt been for football in a long time. 2015 was literally a once in a 100 year even almost to 100 years when the 1922 team or one of those years went undefeated.

I see all other teams sidelines really excited and jumping up and down when things happen on the field.

This will now be the 8th season in the last 9 that Iowa will end the season unranked. They are also staring at a second consecutive losing season in a very weak, maybe the weakest, P5 division.

The excuses for KF have run out. They did for me after the Wisconsin game.

That being said, he’s safe as can be even if Iowa rolls over and dies the next 3 games because Iowa is still making money and his contract makes him untouchable.

After the Wisconsin game I came to the realization that unless they get all the bounces, like 2015, Iowa is simply a meh program that isn’t good enough to make noise even when their opponents are bad. Wisconsin, Purdue, & northwestern are laughable right now and Iowa still can’t beat them, even in Kinnick

This will now be the 8th season in the last 9 that Iowa will end the season unranked. They are also staring at a second consecutive losing season in a very weak, maybe the weakest, P5 division.

The excuses for KF have run out. They did for me after the Wisconsin game.

That being said, he’s safe as can be even if Iowa rolls over and dies the next 3 games because Iowa is still making money and his contract makes him untouchable.

After the Wisconsin game I came to the realization that unless they get all the bounces, like 2015, Iowa is simply a meh program that isn’t good enough to make noise even when their opponents are bad. Wisconsin, Purdue, & northwestern are laughable right now and Iowa still can’t beat them, even in Kinnick

Been this way since 06. Welcome to my world.

Latest posts