Time for KF to go!

I’m almost rooting for them to go 6-6 to force it. Certainly that would force Barta’s hand, right???
p3uc2.jpg

Well remember what happened after '14, people called in, wrote in and said "I'm done". KF stepped back and evaluated everything in the program

Iowa goes 6-6 which is a real possibility, it will happen again.

Maybe they'll rethink stanley....again...same way they rethought Rudock.

I'd rather have a guy with moxy and reasonable skills than a guy with all the intangibles and no moxy

We will beat IL, no doubt. Nebraska ??? regardless we end up 7-5 at a minimum, win the bowl game for th 8th win and a nice fat bonus for getting to 8 wins for KF

I was just telling my wife that I have been losing interest in Iowa football since 2010. Besides 2015 there really hasnt been mich excitement. Remember when Iowa was 10-0 in 2015 and still wasnt selling out games? Ya, going to be even worse attendance wise next year.

I dont think Ive ever said this on here.... Time for a new coaching staff. But before that, a new AD needs to be hired.

Well remember what happened after '14, people called in, wrote in and said "I'm done". KF stepped back and evaluated everything in the program

Iowa goes 6-6 which is a real possibility, it will happen again.

Maybe they'll rethink stanley....again...same way they rethought Rudock.

I'd rather have a guy with moxy and reasonable skills than a guy with all the intangibles and no moxy

Yep, then Kirk pulls a rabbit out of his hat in '15 and Barta gets excited and throws out a fresh 10 year extension. So here we are once again, with a huge buyout and things looking tenuous at best. Could have predicted this before Kirk's signature was even dry on the contract.

In fact, it seems like every time KF gets a big contract extension, the next few years are garbage.

After 2004, KF gets a big payday and then we get a mediocre 2005-07. 2008-09 we're good and then another big extension. Then 2010-14.. 2015 happens, another big extension, then 2016-18 are disappointing. Rinse and repeat.

[QUOTE="rschneider, post: 1770514.... Time for a new coaching staff. But before that, a new AD needs to be hired.[/QUOTE]

And who in the hell is going to fire Barta, the business man president of the UI who only cares about bottom line dollars. The hawks are pulling in big dollars so they dont really give a shit about their product.

Kirk is an old man stuck in some 1950's Norman Rockwell painting. He's a vindictive prick that would rather not utilize talent in players like Fant, to teach him AND THE ENTIRE FANBASE a lesson we'll never know. Time to can his ass. To all of his fluffers. If it means going 0-12 for 3 years, sign me up. Then we can fulfill our destiny on becoming the basketball powerhouse of the B1G. Better than paying some asshole $3.5+ mil a year to watch the most pathetic and boring football of my life.

Latest posts