Tijuana thread

westender

So I looked back and there was no follow up to Tijuana. Was anyone in need of a US Embassy contact or bail money? It looks like that thread cannot be posted to now. Did anyone go over there?

I don't know man, but I will tell you what, they have some hot *****ing vampires there!
giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
You probably wont hear from if someone went, because they didnt make it back.

Check the local SoCal news to see if there are any missing people from that time frame.

Of course, if you would have asked him if he'd drive you there, he would have said, "No effing way am I going there."

I imagine it's a pain in the ass to Uber back and forth across a border. They probably can only take you to the border, you walk across, and then get into another Uber.

I imagine it's a pain in the ass to Uber back and forth across a border. They probably can only take you to the border, you walk across, and then get into another Uber.
Probably true, but I wasn't being literal, only providing commentary that no one, even an Uber driver, who lives in San Diego would volitionally go to Tijuana (even if paid).

He actually made it sound like you can’t Uber across the border only up to it. Sounded like mainly because it can take a long time to get in and back in using vehicles.

Latest posts