Tiger Tiger Woods Ya'll

DuffMan

He's just played as fine as I've ever seen him. He's going to have a HUGE year. He will win 5 events and at least one major, probably two, and will be ranked #1 in the world by June. He's back.

That was great golf. He struggled on a few drives but definitely was able to make up for it. Tiger at his finest

Didn't we do this last year?

He's back when he wins a major. Winning at Doral in march is different than winning at Augusta in April.

He's just played as fine as I've ever seen him. He's going to have a HUGE year. He will win 5 events and at least one major, probably two, and will be ranked #1 in the world by June. He's back.

Also, how many times did we see him jump out to leads last year only to lose them during the weekend? I hope he is back...but 25 times bitten, 26 times shy, as the saying goes.

I've never seen him put together 36 holes like this. He's driving it in the fairway, his distance control has been amazing, and he's making everything.

I hope Tiger wins, but this is a fantastic leader board. Should be a great weekend of golf.

Tiger troll.....lebron troll rinse repeat.

I'm no Tiger troll. If you've read this thread, you'd know that I love Tiger, but I find the suggestions (almost always from Duff) that "he's back" ridiculous.

At his peak, he won The Mercedes, the PebBeach Pro Am, Bay Hill, The Memorial, The US Open, The British Open, the PGA Championship, The NEC, and the Bell Canadian Open in one year.

Last year, he won The Arnie, the Memorial, and the AT&T.

He's playing Brandt Snedeker well right now.

He's not playing Tiger Woods well.

Didn't we do this last year?

He's back when he wins a major. Winning at Doral in march is different than winning at Augusta in April.

I will differ with this logic about this is a just Doral. It is a WGC Championship event where only the Top 60 or 70 players Tee it up.

I'm no Tiger troll. If you've read this thread, you'd know that I love Tiger, but I find the suggestions (almost always from Duff) that "he's back" ridiculous.

At his peak, he won The Mercedes, the PebBeach Pro Am, Bay Hill, The Memorial, The US Open, The British Open, the PGA Championship, The NEC, and the Bell Canadian Open in one year.

Last year, he won The Arnie, the Memorial, and the AT&T.

He's playing Brandt Snedeker well right now.

He's not playing Tiger Woods well

Sorry dude but that makes absolutely no sense..

I will differ with this logic about this is a just Doral. It is a WGC Championship event where only the Top 60 or 70 players Tee it up.

It's no major. He won the Memorial last year with a similar field. I hope he wins this and takes Augusta, too. Until he gets a major, I'm not sold, though.

It's no major. He won the Memorial last year with a similar field. I hope he wins this and takes Augusta, too. Until he gets a major, I'm not sold, though.

This comment tells me all I need to know, shows that your not up to speed on things. Have a good day!

This comment tells me all I need to know, shows that your not up to speed on things. Have a good day!

I'm pretty sure my speed is sufficiently up. I was at a WGC event last year. The Memorial Field contained pretty much the the entire WGC Cadillac field +50. Anyone who argues that WGC Cadillac has more prestige than the Memorial needs to check themselves.

Besides, three days does not a turnaround make. You have a good day too!

Last edited:
C'mon Bones, Tiger should have shinnied up that tree to ID is ball... you know, like you have to do once in awhile.:p

Latest posts