Tiger Tiger Woods Ya'll

I hope he doesn't, but I'm banking on him falling apart and choking on the final day. He's been pretty good at that lately.

tiger_woods_buff.jpg

yah, I saw something on Pulse that said tiger was boinking lindsey vonn

He has won only 2 of his last 6 tournaments when leading after 36 holes. Prior to that he had won 30 of 32 when leading after 36 holes.

Bones... I thought you only read WSJ type stuff. Didn't figure you for the TMZ type!;)

I'm having to read additional information to keep up with Scorp. Your wife really hooked up my sis yesterday, said it was good she stopped in. Told her about the HN stalker you had.

I'm having to read additional information to keep up with Scorp. Your wife really hooked up my sis yesterday, said it was good she stopped in. Told her about the HN stalker you had.

is golfer stalking Twin now?? I mean, I'm glad he's off my jock, but it pains me to think he's making Twin's life miserable. :mad:

No, I'm not being stalked - that I know of. Mrs. TL must be takin' hits off the the White Dog she thinks she has "hidden" in her desk!;)

I hope he doesn't, but I'm banking on him falling apart and choking on the final day. He's been pretty good at that lately.

His problems have actually been more on Satirday than Sunday. Hes put up good Thirsday and Friday scores but played his way out of contention on day three.

Today he's already -2 and on hole 3. I'm leaning towards him having his **** together again.

Latest posts