Tiger is definitely not back

Okay, I'll say it. Tiger will never be back until he get 17 women on his jock. Once he lost those, he lost that intangible edge. Some people are superstitious, Tiger just needs to have a whole bunch of women, he is an addict.

Okay, I'll say it. Tiger will never be back until he get 17 women on his jock. Once he lost those, he lost that intangible edge. Some people are superstitious, Tiger just needs to have a whole bunch of women, he is an addict.

Who says Tiger isnt having a different woman each nite. He aint married anymore and the cat is out of the bag.

It still seems tiger keeps crossing himself up. It is almost like he needs to decide what ball flight he prefers and stick to that except the occasional time he needs to swing it the other way.

I asked on twitter who was more back, Tiger or Iowa Basketball? I was surprised when Zach Johnson retweeted my question with this reply "the latter"

I think tiger is back. Just had a horrible start today. Can't stand him but enjoy watching great golf which he brings. This course chews people up.

You're all blind if you can't see that Tiger is coming back. Yes it is a slow process after he decided to change his swing but there is obvious strides he has made since his first few tourneys with his new swing.

stick a fork in him. He doesn't have the mental fortitude.

But he has won twice on tour this year? Those wins didn't take mental fortitude?:confused:
So then Phil must be washed up and the World #1 and #2 Golfers Rory and Luke are mentally cooked as well and might as well throw in this years Master's Champ. Those 3 didn't even make the cut.

Has anyone noticed that Woods has risen to #4 in the World Golf Rankings and is Ranked #1 in USA ranking. Let's not forget that after the Australian Open Last year he fell to 50th in the World and 21st in the USA Ranking. Woods is rebuilding faster than I thought he would.

Official World Golf Ranking - ranking - rankings - 6/18/2012 5:10:21 AM

Official World Golf Ranking - ranking - rankings - 6/18/2012 5:10:22 AM

Last edited:
you can trot out your stats and I'm not going to dispute them. What I saw this weekend is him giving up when he knew he wasn't going to win. I was just waiting for him to start limping and WD.

This man is a former dominant champion. Do you think he wants to play for top 20 every week? He is mentally tired out and his actual game is no longer dominant. The kids he inspired 10 years ago are kicking his butt.

Tiger will be ranked #1 in the world by the end of this season. Part of the issue is people are holding him to a ridiculously high standard. Will he ever be the same player he was a few years ago? Probably not, but in his defense I doubt we ever see anyone do what he did a few years back, thats how dominant he was.

That all said hes still the best golfer in the world, and if he plays well for four straight days there isnt a person alive who can beat him..

BTW if you are looking for a star whos all washed up look at Phil. Dude will never win another major. Hes over 40 and just doesnt have an edge anymore.

Tiger will be ranked #1 in the world by the end of this season. Part of the issue is people are holding him to a ridiculously high standard. Will he ever be the same player he was a few years ago? Probably not, but in his defense I doubt we ever see anyone do what he did a few years back, thats how dominant he was.

That all said hes still the best golfer in the world, and if he plays well for four straight days there isnt a person alive who can beat him..

BTW if you are looking for a star whos all washed up look at Phil. Dude will never win another major. Hes over 40 and just doesnt have an edge anymore.

This is wrong. Right now, Tiger is in a group with about 25 guys, and nothing about him stands out. His win at the Memorial had as much to do with others cracking under pressure as it did with him running away with that tournament. Like the other 24 guys in his group, yes, they can win on any weekend, but no, they probably won't.

I don't know how many times Tiger has to do what he did this weekend before people realize that he just doesn't have game anymore. People always talk about how the mental side has gotten to him. It's not just mental - he has no game. And he hasn't since 2008...yes, before the "personal issues."

lol, revisionist history after only a few weeks? yeah that 67 on sunday that tiger shot didn't have much to do with him winning the tournament.

Tiger will never be the dominate player he was 5 years ago. NEVER. And he will never be labeled the Greatest. That title belongs to Jack and his 18 majors.

btw if you want to find someone whos mentally soft its not tiger its phil. phil got off to a rocky start and was +8 yesterday + 4 on the back. he gave up.

tiger got off to a terrible start, buckled down and finished with 4 birdies.

Duffman> You obviously didn't read my post. I never said that he was mentally soft. I said that he had no game. Big difference.

As far as claiming "revisionist history" - that's not true. Check post #112 in the linked thread. I was at the Memorial. I saw Tiger in person. Tiger had a good day on Sunday, but he was extremely fortunate that his competition shot 75 and 72 respectively. If Levin shoots a 70, Tiger loses. If Sabatini shoots a 69, Tiger loses.

Look, Tiger's an ok player right now, but that's it. He's ok. There is a long list of guys who could stake claim to "Best Player in The World" - about 30 guys. Tiger's on that list. But not at the top.

Latest posts