Tickets sales must be good

I will be there. We had better sell this game out after the past 4 years of not even sniffing the CBI, let alone the NIT.

Anyone else find the ticket printouts confusing? My confirmation e-mail says Level "C" Section #10 Row 8 Seat 1 but the ticket printout says Level "Main" Section "C" Row 10 Seat 8
Which is it?

Anyone else find the ticket printouts confusing? My confirmation e-mail says Level "C" Section #10 Row 8 Seat 1 but the ticket printout says Level "Main" Section "C" Row 10 Seat 8
Which is it?

No, mine look fine. I'd call them up in the morning when there not so busy and see whats up.

I cannot stand Iowa's online ticket site. Its absolutely terrible for students to use and always has been. Anyone notice how if you scroll over the student section is magically "unavailable?" If the university wants to ***** about students not attending games, maybe they should listen to us ***** about them not having student tickets available online. What a joke that is.

Which is it?

There are no numbered sections and no levels in Carver, so it's the second one. Those are nice seats. When did you buy? Might tell us something about how sales are going.

Was looking for 5 tickets and they were pushing me into the corners already at 1:15ish... Ended up getting center court (section MM) but up in the nose bleed area. Its definitely looking like sales are going well.