Tickets for stuff

clim33

Hey guys I may some extra tickets for a couple games and would be interested in maybe trading tickets for some really cool hawkeye stuff or some customized hats for my crew for my annual road trip. Anyone interested in 2 tickets for a game let me know what you could offer through an email or Cpanel. If not interested, that's ok too.

What specifically are you looking for in reference to hawkeye stuff? Autographs? Memorabilia? What games do you have tickets for?

Autographs or Jerseys could be cool. I have tickets to all the games right now........all of my "friends" are asking but as of now I haven't given out any

Really hoping someone can do some hawkeye hats with names sewn on them for our annual away game at Mich., but we see what comes across

alright let me know...I have..

AN autographed Hawkeye football from the 2002-2003 football team...

A herky shirt with fred russell, kirk ferentz, nate kaeding, and more autograhs on it...

let me know 319-360-7099

Email me jclp205@yahoo.com. I have a Nike Mitch King jersey and a regulation size Hawkeye helmet along with other misc things. I would love to go to a game this year but don't have the money for tickets so if I can trade something for them that would be great. Let me know what games you have available and if you are interested.

Thanks guys. I have ran out of tickets for now. If I find more I will get back with you guys and the ones who sent me messages.
Thanks again.......I was really hoping for the plastic cups.....Maybe next time

Latest posts