Tickets for Nebraska game next season

iahawk20

This will obviously be a hot ticket and I suspect most season ticket holders will put in a request for tickets. It will be the hottest and toughest road ticket in quite some time. Very few tickets for Iowa fans will be available outside of the allotment unless you are willing to spend $$$ on stubhub or have a Husker connection.

I have been contemplating moving up from a Silver to Golden Hawk anyway...I think a GH level would be enough to guarantee me tickets to this game but maybe not. What I-Club level do you guys think tickets will fall to? Golden? Silver? I cannot imagine lower than Silver.

This game already has my blood pumping!

I am a gold level hawkeye and have found that requests for bowl games and away games have always been filled. The tougher the venue is to get a ticket, the less tickets that are alloted. A few of the games I can request (4) tickets, but I am guessing that will be (2) for Nebraska.

Too early to tell. I could see them going for close to $200 on game day though. If either team is having a great season (1-2 losses) or if the game decides the division winner they may even go higher than that. I am hoping the Husker fans are pretty well deflated by that game from the horrendous schedule they have. If they already have 3-4 losses the ticket may not be too bad, especially if Iowa is struggling.

Both teams struggling (3-4 losses): $100
One team good (1-2 losses): $200
Both teams good/for the division: $300

This game has the potential to be the highest ticket cost year in year out for Hawk fans, including bowl games.

Nebraska has sold out every game for over 300 straight games. Even in the Calahan years. This will be a tough ticket regardless of record.

Latest posts