Ticket Talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kameltoez102

Just curious if there have been any rumors or information regarding how seating would be if they actually play any games? Preferences to season ticket holders etc? I think my son's football team will not have a season so may try to get down to a game. Still optimistic the Hawks will play but each day with more teams having more cases it seems like the season may be fading

I haven't heard anything, and am guessing that will be the last major decision before the start of the season. I did receive an unusual phone call from a UI ticket administrator a couple days ago (it wasn't one of the students who works in the ticket office.) I had not renewed my season tix for this year, but plan to keep my seats when I purchase for the 2021 season. He said he was calling 'just to make sure I hadn't accidently missed the deadline' and wondered what my plans were. I chuckled internally, 'cause UI normally shows zilch concern for their season ticket holders -- this was certainly the only time I've ever been called. I explained my situation and he was very nice, cordial, and understanding on why I didn't want to risk my life for a football game. I asked him how season ticket renewals were going, and he said the #s were down slightly, but they also had received a fair # of new season ticket requests, so the drop-off in season tickets does not look to be as much as they expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts