Ticket Question

rdbrett

New season ticket holder here.....and since the ticket office seems to keep everything a "secret", right down to your ticket location.....I have a simple question.
When do you generally receive your season tickets? Thanks and GO HAWKS!!!

New season ticket holder here.....and since the ticket office seems to keep everything a "secret", right down to your ticket location.....I have a simple question.

I think you can access your seat locations by logging into your account on hawkeyesports.com

To answer your question, tickets usually get mailed out in the middle of August.

They will likely start sending them out sometime next week.

They will be sent out approx 2 weeks before the first game so next week might be a little early.

They will be in hand by that time. I think the ticket office usually tells you that so people don't freak out if they don't have their tickets a month in advance. I have had season tix for 13 years, and I don't think I have ever received them only two weeks before the first game, let alone them being sent out just two weeks prior. I would be surprised if they don't start sending them out in the next 7 to 10 days.

Latest posts