Thursday and Friday Night CFB Games

JoeyLabasForPresident

Tons of games today and tomorrow tomorrow and Friday!

I know I will be wasting away watching them, so if anyone else is, here are the games of interest to me:
P5 matchups in bold, B1G teams in italics; Kickoff times in CT

Thursday, 8/28:
Howard @ Rutgers (-36.5)5:00 PMBTN
North Carolina (-2.0) @ Minnesota7:00 8:00 PMFox
North Dakota State @ Colorado (-10.0)7:00 PMESPN
Coastal Carolina @ Jacksonville State (-3.0)7:00 PMCBS Sports

Friday, 8/29:

Temple @ 16. Oklahoma (-42.5)6:00 PMESPN
Florida Atlantic @ Michigan State (-14.0)6:00 PMBTN
Western Michigan @ Wisconsin (-23.5)8:00 PMFS1
TCU (-9.5) @ Stanford9:30 PMESPN

Last edited:
My picks:

Howard @ Rutgers (-36.5) Howard, ATS
North Carolina (-2.0) @ Minnesota Minnesota, winner
North Dakota State @ Colorado (-10.0) NDSU, winner
Coastal Carolina @ Jacksonville State (-3.0) ??? Coastal Carolina, ATS

Temple @ 16. Oklahoma (-42.5) 6:00 PM Temple, ATS
Florida Atlantic @ Michigan State (-14.0) MSU, ATS
Western Michigan @ Wisconsin (-23.5) Western Michigan, ATS
TCU (-9.5) @ Stanford 9:30 PM ESPN Stanford, winner

Last edited:
The Colorado game is the one I am most interested in. Prime is a blow hard, but he has talent at the skills position. His son is a legit QB. What he doesn't have is a solid culture and toughness in the trenches. NDSU is just the opposite. Winning culture, blue collar, no flash, hardnose. While Colorado could just overwhelm them with speed and talent, I could see that one going about like the FSU/GT game in Ireland. Tougher team grinds a win out.

Totally fascinated by the NDSU @ Colorado game. Most people will be locked into Minnesota/NC, but I will be locked into both…so many people are predicting NDSU upset…I can’t miss out on the drama.

The Colorado game is the one I am most interested in. Prime is a blow hard, but he has talent at the skills position. His son is a legit QB. What he doesn't have is a solid culture and toughness in the trenches. NDSU is just the opposite. Winning culture, blue collar, no flash, hardnose. While Colorado could just overwhelm them with speed and talent, I could see that one going about like the FSU/GT game in Ireland. Tougher team grinds a win out.

Same thoughts…you just beat me to the punch.;)

Fever boom!!!
She is #1 in assists, top 10 in scoring and 3 pointers made, and Top 20 in blocks, steals and rebounds. She has also taken a perennial bottom dwellar and has them in the playoffs if the season ended now. Rookie of the Year is beyond debate. She should be in the MVP discussion of this trajectory holds.

Tons of games today and tomorrow tomorrow and Friday!

I know I will be wasting away watching them, so if anyone else is, here are the games of interest to me:
P5 matchups in bold, B1G teams in italics; Kickoff times in CT

Thursday, 8/28:
Howard @ Rutgers (-36.5)5:00 PMBTN
North Carolina (-2.0) @ Minnesota7:00 PMFox
North Dakota State @ Colorado (-10.0)7:00 PMESPN
Coastal Carolina @ Jacksonville State (-3.0)7:00 PMCBS Sports

Friday, 8/29:

Temple @ 16. Oklahoma (-42.5)6:00 PMESPN
Florida Atlantic @ Michigan State (-14.0)6:00 PMBTN
Western Michigan @ Wisconsin (-23.5)8:00 PMFS1
TCU (-9.5) @ Stanford9:30 PMESPN
I printed out a copy of your list of games. Thanks. Like MN and NDST. Will be in Iowa City Friday night. Will watch MSU and more closely, WI. Enter Kinnick with my season ticks on Saturday. Post game celebration at George’s Buffet (which is not a buffet) followed by Pagliai’s.

I printed out a copy of your list of games. Thanks. Like MN and NDST. Will be in Iowa City Friday night. Will watch MSU and more closely, WI. Enter Kinnick with my season ticks on Saturday. Post game celebration at George’s Buffet (which is not a buffet) followed by Pagliai’s.
Are you planning on heading to any road games? I am seriously considering making the trip to the Rose Bowl for the Friday night game against UCLA.

Correction: Minnesota game starts at 8:00 pm.

Additionally, Joe Labas having a good night for CMU, and Western Carolina up 14-7 against 24. NC State on ACC Network.

Are you planning on heading to any road games? I am seriously considering making the trip to the Rose Bowl for the Friday night game against UCLA.
My wife and I are considering going to the UCLA game as 11/8 we’ll be celebrating our 21st anniversary. Last time i checked tickets were pricey. Way more that I thought they’d be for UCLA who has problems putting butts in the seats.

Latest posts