Three media outlets are reporting...

ummm...i don't know if you know this, but Tyler Smith was picked up on weapons charges.....along with 3/4ths of tennessees upper classmen.....he's in turkey now playing professionally.... sooo I would have to guess, no, he wouldn't get a hardship.

I saw Marty Tirell at Target today, and I heard him saying that Iowa was going to hire Tim Floyd. He seemed 100% certain of this.

Can anybody really blame Tyler Smith...if you're going to be driving around with a bunch of drugs in the vehicle...wouldn't you want to be strapped? It seems to me like he is only guilty of using common sense.

Plus I heard from a very reputable source that his cousin is going through some medical issues - so it's likely that the drugs were for medicinal purposes.

Can anybody really blame Tyler Smith...if you're going to be driving around with a bunch of drugs in the vehicle...wouldn't you want to be strapped? It seems to me like he is only guilty of using common sense.

Plus I heard from a very reputable source that his cousin is going through some medical issues - so it's likely that the drugs were for medicinal purposes.

Agreed! FREE TYLER SMITH!

Wait...is he in jail or did he just get fined?

LOL

"Welcome aboooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd"

Tim Floyd? Not in a million years would he be offered the head coaching job at Iowa.

The Ghost News Network is now reporting that Bruce Pearl has much bigger fish to fry, and hasn't even thought about Iowa all week.

Latest posts