Thought this was interesting

I dont think they were saying Gallery is a drunken mess. They were saying that about janikowski, making fun of his weight

Never mind the fact he's probably going to make the pro-bowl at guard. There is no doubt that he isn't the LT that people thought he was going to be, but to lable someone a "bust" who is probably going to have a 10-12 year NFL career with some potential pro-bowls sprinkled in is pretty rediculous.

whats up w/ all the PSU studs sucking in the NFL?? I forgot how many PSU guys were busts, and unfortuneatly they were all drafted by the Bears....................

Lots of repeat appearances from the same teams on that list.
Chicago
Minnesota
Detroit
Cinn
Cleveland
Oakland
Arizona

Being a Raiderfan, I wouldn't put Gallery or Jano anywhere near that list. For all the excuses of change made for Jason Campbell, Gallery's first position coach to start their job for 2 seasons was Tom Cable. He's been hurt yeah but he's been strong. The only bad year Gallery had was 2006 and that was one of the worst offenses I ever seen. Jano has been a good kicker since about 2003 on, great since 2006 on. People forget the Raiders lost all 8 games in 1999 by a touchdown or less and their kickers were a joke.
If you are going for the entire 1st round and some of the 2nd, I would have to say guys like Freddie Mitchell, Rashaun Woods, and Patrick Ramsey deserve their mention

Latest posts