Those who bought Flohoops?

HawkeyeDug

I am trying to decide what to do for tonight's game. If you bought flohoops are you able to watch archived games? I won't be able to watch the games that are during working hours. If I can watch archived games I'll drop the $30 for a month of Flo, otherwise I'll go with BTN+ @ $10. I did find the Youtube video early Saturday from last weeks game but I don't trust that I'll be able to find all of them.

I am trying to decide what to do for tonight's game. If you bought flohoops are you able to watch archived games? I won't be able to watch the games that are during working hours. If I can watch archived games I'll drop the $30 for a month of Flo, otherwise I'll go with BTN+ @ $10. I did find the Youtube video early Saturday from last weeks game but I don't trust that I'll be able to find all of them.

I rewatched the last exhibition game last night. I think they become available the next morning at the latest but not 100% sure.

I got Flohoops. I've streamed them from my lap top that has an HDMI hook up to my TV. Only way to get it from the computer to the TV that I know of. I don't have ROKU or AppleTV - But let me say this.. I am kinda pissed that Flohoops has a mobile app but DOES not have a way to connect to things like a Firestick or Chromecast. Why even have it? I spoke my mind to their tech support, because seriously, how the hell in this day and age of streaming is that not a thing you have. They are a pretty big company and they do MMA which is extremely popular to the younger generation. Most younger sports watchers now adays have cut the chord and they stream everything from their phones or devices like a tablet or laptop and MOST credible streaming companies have that sort of connection. BTN+ does - but I don't get it with Flosports. I can't wait to cancel it.

I was able to cast from my laptop but not my phone.

or like you just watched from your lap top? I am sore that I can't just get the damn thing on my tv with out hooking stuff up. First world problems and shit.

Chromecast. The icon to push to cast wasn't even there on my phone (it is with other apps like ESPN and YouTube) so I tried the laptop and it was on there and worked. Lagged like crazy tho which drove me nuts.

Anybody know how to get BTN+ on an Amazon Firestick?
yes, get the BTN+ app on your android or iphone. Log in - make sure your firestick is connected to an HDMI port on your TV and find the game on the BTN+ App. Once you get the game on your phone - in the upper right hand corner there will be a little whited out TV - press that - it should scan for connections and your Firestick should be listed there. Bam - it's on your TV.

I used it all of last season for the OOC and it worked great. FLO HOOPS does NOT have that option and I think it's BS cause it's like 2017 and I've been using Chromecast and Firestick for 5 years.

Chromecast. The icon to push to cast wasn't even there on my phone (it is with other apps like ESPN and YouTube) so I tried the laptop and it was on there and worked. Lagged like crazy tho which drove me nuts.

hmmmm

yes, get the BTN+ app on your android or iphone. Log in - make sure your firestick is connected to an HDMI port on your TV and find the game on the BTN+ App. Once you get the game on your phone - in the upper right hand corner there will be a little whited out TV - press that - it should scan for connections and your Firestick should be listed there. Bam - it's on your TV.

I used it all of last season for the OOC and it worked great. FLO HOOPS does NOT have that option and I think it's BS cause it's like 2017 and I've been using Chromecast and Firestick for 5 years.

Thanks, I'll give that a try for the next game. I was stunned that there was no BTN app for the Firestick.

Can you watch games on the BTN website if you're subscribed to flohoops? I haven't checked but I assume not.

Can you watch games on the BTN website if you're subscribed to flohoops? I haven't checked but I assume not.

Flohoops gives you acces through their app. Maybe you could try to use that login to access through the BTN app?

Flohoops has an app for Appletv that works great. On the flip side the BTN does NOT have an app for the AppleTV.

I have done BTN+ the last 2 years for th $9.99 a month and have found that normally one month will get you everything early season and by the time the month subscription is up the Hawks are on the Tube! What does Flohoops get you that BTN+ doesn't at triple the cost?

Flohoops gives you acces through their app. Maybe you could try to use that login to access through the BTN app?

Flohoops has an app for Appletv that works great. On the flip side the BTN does NOT have an app for the AppleTV.

I long for the day of the universal remote like device - we'll get there one day I bet! :)

I have done BTN+ the last 2 years for th $9.99 a month and have found that normally one month will get you everything early season and by the time the month subscription is up the Hawks are on the Tube! What does Flohoops get you that BTN+ doesn't at triple the cost?

All 3 Cayman Island games + all the BTN+ games.

I watched the game last night on my Xbox One using the IE app. Was a pain getting it in full screen mode but worked pretty well after that. I think $30 is pretty steep but for one month I can handle it.

Latest posts