Those Were The Days

During last night's game viewers were shown a picture of Armstrong, Horton and Marble during their playing days at Iowa. It caused me to wonder if we'll ever see players like that again in CHA.

During last night's game viewers were shown a picture of Armstrong, Horton and Marble during their playing days at Iowa. It caused me to wonder if we'll ever see players like that again in CHA.

I haven't checked the home schedule yet, but maybe you'll get a chance to see Sullinger and Shurna come through.

I find it interesting that people are still nostalgic for the Tom Davis days, but in the same thread are beefing about how the rapid fire substitutions Fran is making are disrupting the flow of the game. Most seem to have forgotten the bizarro world substitution patterns that where a hallmark of the Tom Davis era.

I find it interesting that people are still nostalgic for the Tom Davis days, but in the same thread are beefing about how the rapid fire substitutions Fran is making are disrupting the flow of the game. Most seem to have forgotten the bizarro world substitution patterns that where a hallmark of the Tom Davis era.

The 3 things the describe the TD era to me is, Rebounding, Free Throws, and the Press.

Latest posts