Akron at Indiana
Eastern Michigan at Ohio State
Bowling Green at Michigan
Northern Colorado at Michigan State
Austin Peay at Wisconsin
Ball State at Iowa
Toledo at Purdue

Holy Mother that's some compelling football!!:rolleyes:

I don't think i can remember a bigger turd of a weekend for the entire conference matchups-wise. Usually there's at least one or two "good" games.

When Temple/Penn State and Central Michigan/Northwestern are the two most compelling games you know it's a bad Saturday.

Of course I'll watch Iowa but the others will be "check the score occasionally" viewing.

we've been over this all week...Big Ten vs MAC week. of COURSE its going to be boring...just something you have to put up with. Just worry about special teams/robinson health and not about the other games.

Sorry but unless it's buried in another thread I didn't really see anything about it.

But thanks for the advice....

These non-conference matchups will be the norm when the Big 10 expands to a 9 conference game schedule.

It's kind of odd that all 10 teams playing have check cashers on the same weekend.

Actually the whole weekend is pretty lackluster, with the exception of a handful (Alabama-Ark, Oregon State-Boise, a few others) of games.

Guess I picked a good weekend to clean the gutters. (After the Iowa game of course)

Just tune-up games for the grueling slate ahead that is the B10. Something BSU would know nothing about, but that's just a "weak. old. argument". That's for you, SR :)

Latest posts