This video is awesome!

Yeah. That is some good stuff...kid has some technical skills too...you can tell he is being taught, not just being taught to overpower.

Wow! I'm not about to start breaking down film on a 5 year old, but the kid has some fundamentals. He knows more moves than a lot of high schoolers. I hope he doesn't get burnt out.

WOW! I haven't been interested in wrestling for real long (about 6 years) and I have never seen a cradle pulled off with only legs. That kid is ridiculous!

kid throws a killer headlock... pretty impressive for pee wee wrestling... Someone send that to Tom Brands and tell him to keep his eye on this kid in about 10-12 years.

If I ever take my kid to a wrestling tournament and see that little monster walk in, we're walking out. That is a freestylin Freestyler! WOW.

If I ever take my kid to a wrestling tournament and see that little monster walk in, we're walking out. That is a freestylin Freestyler! WOW.

This is exactly what i was thinking...this kid is sick and has great fundamentals at this age! wish he'd lose the mohawk but he's little i get it...they need to get him a cliff keen headgear with the old school chin strap...he'd be beating junior high kids lol

I know. I can't stop watching this video, who knows what will happen w/ him in the future, but i just can't believe that a kid that young could be both so technically advanced and to just have freak hips and athletic ability like that. Maybe he should show Alton how to really do a neck wrench, then maybe he would've pinned montell :)

agree on all of the above, and he has great awareness and understanding of what is going on. fun to watch.

edit: how old is this kid?

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a perfect example of someone operating on a different level. Holy cow! I felt sorry for some of these kids who got dumped on their head. Would be interesting to see where this kid is at in 10 years and if he is still even wrestling.

Latest posts