This team is seconds from being 19-12

HaydenHawk56

Feels like an NIT team at this point. They probably stumble in considerably drunk into the Big Dance, but man, can there be a flatter NCAA bound team right now.

Almost is all hypothetical..

Here's a fact: This team just lost 5 of 6 and is playing like bush leaguers.

Take out some late game BS against Pitt and Indiana and it's 17-14 instead.

I know the margin is razor thin in the Big Ten, but that just doesn't cut it.

In fairness if just one of those last five three pointers doesn’t go in we walk away with a win. Pure luck for them and bad luck for us.

If there is a gripe it is how easily they can take the ball to the rim and when our guys start drive toward the rim all you can think is “Oh God no”.

Good game by Garza while Cook is on vacation somewhere in the Bahamas.

In fairness if just one of those last five three pointers doesn’t go in we walk away with a win. Pure luck for them and bad luck for us.

If there is a gripe it is how easily they can take the ball to the rim and when our guys start drive toward the rim all you can think is “Oh God no”.

Cook is just wasted space right now. He checked out at the end of February.

At this point I hope he leaves. He's 1 dimensional and a turnover machine on offense and lazy on the boards and defense.

They are one game away from one and two games away from the other. So I guess the correct answer is 22-9
Are you blind? If you paid attention during those games, you'll notice that we were getting dominated by shitty teams only to pull some late 3s out of our asses.

I'd always rather be lucky than good in the short term, but luck runs out eventually. Iowa's did, and they came crashing back to reality hard.

Cook is just wasted space right now. He checked out at the end of February.

At this point I hope he leaves. He's 1 dimensional and a turnover machine on offense and lazy on the boards and defense.

There have been games to support this comment. I was upset in the last game where he missed a shot and just stood there and watched the ball go the other way.

Are you blind? If you paid attention during those games, you'll notice that we were getting dominated by shitty teams only to pull some late 3s out of our asses.

I'd always rather be lucky than good in the short term, but luck runs out eventually. Iowa's did, and they came crashing back to reality hard.
I'm confused? Was my math off?

When they were making shots at the end did we answer? We choked . This team is a reflection of their coach