This might be why KF doesn't like twitter

Actually, some (especially moderators over at Irish Envy) have been deleting posts made by those who saw the tweets as distasteful. Others are trying to say "just a teenager being a teenager".

From what I understand, he was quoting Lil' Wayne. I still think everyone but the SEC should pass on this guy.

He has now been kicked out of HS over this. Tough lesson here. He will still end up somewhere. Probably Rutgers. I can't see a school like ND wanting to deal with this baggage.

He has now been kicked out of HS over this. Tough lesson here. He will still end up somewhere. Probably Rutgers. I can't see a school like ND wanting to deal with this baggage.

There hasn't been any confirmation other than some poster on the South Carolina 247 site "confirming" this. Do you have a link?

No...but he shouldnt let kids drink and drive. And if they get busted there should be punishments, which there are.

Just saying, there is a difference between tweeting and tweeting like this guy. If your players cant realize that tweeting about 'intercourse' and 'smoking marijuana' is not a good idea the kid has no business on a Big 10 football team.

Decision making seems to be an area of weakness for him. It's amazing how many athletes are unaware that every single thing they say and do is being scrutinized.

I'm not even saying they should all live the life of Tim Teabow, but at least try to keep it private, ala Tiger Woods.

Kid seems pretty dumb but I don't quite understand why this should be future wrecking stuff.

Kid seems pretty dumb but I don't quite understand why this should be future wrecking stuff.

This. Nothing in there worth kicking a kid out of school over. Suspension, absolutely. But expulsion? Pretty extreme over something like this.

Latest posts