This is why we will never win a nc!

The reason Iowa will not win a national championship in football is that they don't have enough blue-chippers. It is very hard for developmental programs to get the title. Still have to go with the Southern teams or name schools (who can get the recruits).

We have a good program but in a very average conference. We aren't Boise or TCU or Nebraska.

The reason why is coaching. Not that we have bad coaches, its just that we dont have national title contender coaching staff.

We have the talent on the field tonight but we decided to not show up! The is all about attitude and we showed we don't have the swagger to hang each week. The coaching staff needs to get them mentally ready!

A National Championship is too much to ask/expect of this team. A Rose Bowl win -and a top ten finish are the best we can hope for. This team has too many holes and not enough depth. I love my Hawks and am proud of them - but they are no prom queen.

I laugh when I hear NC talk. It's fun and neat to dream - but that's all it will ever be.

Latest posts