This is one of the most important Iowa football games in years!

It may not be important per se, but I must say, "someone" got veeery lucky when they put this one on the schedule. To just happen to fall in place after a 7 game losing streak!!!

It only matters if they don't win my at least three tds.

I agree with this.

If this game is closer than 14+ points in the end, we have problems.

If by some bad nightmare the Hawks somehow would lose (personally I think we win by 17+). I would have to go from fence rider with a pro KF lean....to the camp that he has to go, can't be no uderway.

I'm hoping for 0-12, with blowout loses to all of Iowa's "rivals".

Goodness.

I know a lot get's tossed around here about "good fan, bad fan". But in what world is hoping your team goes 0-12 being a fan at all?

I don't care how much you want a regime change, if you truely feel the way you posted, you don't deserve to be a fan. If you a troll, well done, you hit a nerve. If you not a troll, well, good luck to ya...in life and all.

These seem to be the only kinds of teams Ferentz beats these days. I think that recent espn article pointed out his putrid overall record recently but also pointed out how much worse it would be if not for the Missouri states of the world

This game is a meh and an unnecessary building block vs a jr varsity opponent. But the KF lovers will point to this blowout as his triumphant return.

Outside of MSU in 2010 (I think) when was the last time a KF team blew out an opponent? 2005?

If Iowa were to lose this game, we will likely go 0-12, and Kurt would be gone before the year's out. In fact, while I don't think we should fire him, if we were to lose tomorrow, I'd support firing Ferentz before Monday.

I'm truly curious if we were to lose if Kirk would be Fired by Monday.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It would not matter if kf lost every game this year. He will be back in 14.

You might be right, but he would likely be dead man walking as I don't think you can keep him. It's all moot though cause we're going bowwllllingg this year....to Detroit...maybe...if things go well....and we get some bounces.....

sigh.

Outside of MSU in 2010 (I think) when was the last time a KF team blew out an opponent? 2005?

LA Monroe 2011. Fact.

Eastern Illinois 2010. Fact.

Ball State 2010. Fact.

Iowa State 2010. Fact.

Iowa State 2009. Fact.

Minnesota 2008. Fact.

And those are ones just off the top of my head. Fact.

You might be right, but he would likely be dead man walking as I don't think you can keep him. It's all moot though cause we're going bowwllllingg this year....to Detroit...maybe...if things go well....and we get some bounces.....

sigh.

If Iowa is bowl eligible, they aren't going to Detroit.

If Iowa were to lose tomorrow, it'd be like Steve Dohr marrying Gary Barta's sister, Katie Furkin.

It'd be Katie Barta-Furkin-Dohr

Latest posts