This is on Fran

Mitchythekid

This is on Fran right now. He's needs to turn the 1-3-1 into man to man by going to a high 1-4 offense. He has not made one adjustment. He needs to help his guards out. Making substitutions is not the answer.

I must have missed it, Fran has a uniform on...it is called executing the game plan and the players are not doing it. Nothing more, nothing less...

I agree players need to execute. Coaches put them in places to suceed. Just frustrated because of the turnovers. They do not have the guards to beat this.

I agree that it appears the Fran is not attacking the zone properly. Need to overload the ballside when it gets into the corner/baseline...usually we have 2 players spotted up, which doesn't leave enough outlets for the man with the ball & doesn't force the defense to move.

Also, this kind of zone is better attacked by dribbling the seams, rather than passing...

You are right... Fran is the one throwing the ball away. Brilliant gameplan... lets see if it pays off in the long run.

Shut up kid.

ohsnap6akqx1.gif

I agree players need to execute. Coaches put them in places to suceed. Just frustrated because of the turnovers. They do not have the guards to beat this.

"...frustrated because of the turnovers."

Coaches don't cause turnovers. So don't be so stupid with your whining.

"...frustrated because of the turnovers."

Coaches don't cause turnovers. So don't be so stupid with your whining.

Yeah, great idea. Let's put 4 guys in the middle of the floor, where there are already 3 defenders. I'm sure we'll be able to get open with all that congestion.

Just watch the high post. No Hawks that I can see.

There shouldn't be a Hawk stationed in the high post all the time. You want to spread the floor and get the zone moving side to side. That's when you get a high post flash, and he has the option to kick it outside for an open three or look for a potential low post duck in.

I agree. Just saw White flash. Now someone else needs to replace. I watched Purdue do this this for years. That's a start.

This is on Fran right now. He's needs to turn the 1-3-1 into man to man by going to a high 1-4 offense. He has not made one adjustment. He needs to help his guards out. Making substitutions is not the answer.

a 1-4 high tends to be terrible against most zones. plus i have never seen fran use it. we need to move the defense with the pass and then attack a seam with the dribble. unless you have a complete stud to use the dribble to get to the middle you need a combo of passing and dribbling.

Latest posts