This is not acceptable!

MNHawkeyeFreak

I just refreshed my screen on the game thread and received an add page that lasted for 30 seconds before I was allowed to go the thread. Even when clicked on GO TO SITE, nothing. When I want to put "that sucks" or "come on Iowa" or "holy smokes! that was a good play" I want it to post NOW, not minutes later when it makes no sense at all. Thanks Obama.

I can't go through the forums without suddenly being attacked by the sounds of an add...sometimes 2 or 3 in a row. No, I am not touching them with my cursor. Secondly, how in the world do you create a paragraph when you are typing in a reply? Like this example...I tried to begin a new paragraph with the "Secondly," above and had no luck. What's up?

I can't go through the forums without suddenly being attacked by the sounds of an add...sometimes 2 or 3 in a row. No, I am not touching them with my cursor. Secondly, how in the world do you create a paragraph when you are typing in a reply? Like this example...I tried to begin a new paragraph with the "Secondly," above and had no luck. What's up?

Are you using Internet Explorer? I ran into that problem.

I'm using Google Chrome now.

New paragraph works for me with this browser. ;)

I just refreshed my screen on the game thread and received an add page that lasted for 30 seconds before I was allowed to go the thread. Even when clicked on GO TO SITE, nothing. When I want to put "that sucks" or "come on Iowa" or "holy smokes! that was a good play" I want it to post NOW, not minutes later when it makes no sense at all. Thanks Obama.

That last sentence made me laugh. LOLLIES!!

Yeah and can we finally get the ability to "like" comments when reading threads on the mobile site? There are some mediocrely funny people that post on here occasionally.

TIA.

Yeah and can we finally get the ability to "like" comments when reading threads on the mobile site? There are some mediocrely funny people that post on here occasionally.

TIA.

This could be a limitation of the vBulletin platform mobile theme. Not sure Jon has any control over that.