This is Iowa Football?

jabbhawk

So much has changed with this football program since the successful run to the Orange Bowl in 2009. I figured we'd have a rebuild season mixed in with more winning seasons over the past 3 years. I even thought we could still complete for Big Ten titles. Looking back now this program has made some mistakes, missed on key recruits, and have lost to many players leaving the program to be considered a threat to be in the conversation each year to compete at a high level.

We have talent on this team and some haven't seen the field yet because they need to develop. But that to me has been a problem the last 3 years. Penn State certainly demonstrated how to win with a program being handicapped by roster issues. Their QB was a walk on that has been coached well. Their whole offense impressed me. I never thought our offense would be so bad this far into the season...we don't have the leadership in the offensive huddle and lacking some confidence too. I like Vandenberg and root for him to get out of this funk but this is not boding well for this team to win anymore games if he can't get better quickly. If we can't score TD's we won't win anymore games this year. Let's see how this team responds against a tough Northwestern team next week.

So much has changed with this football program since the successful run to the Orange Bowl in 2009. I figured we'd have a rebuild season mixed in with more winning seasons over the past 3 years. I even thought we could still complete for Big Ten titles. Looking back now this program has made some mistakes, missed on key recruits, and have lost to many players leaving the program to be considered a threat to be in the conversation each year to compete at a high level.

We have talent on this team and some haven't seen the field yet because they need to develop. But that to me has been a problem the last 3 years. Penn State certainly demonstrated how to win with a program being handicapped by roster issues. Their QB was a walk on that has been coached well. Their whole offense impressed me. I never thought our offense would be so bad this far into the season...we don't have the leadership in the offensive huddle and lacking some confidence too. I like Vandenberg and root for him to get out of this funk but this is not boding well for this team to win anymore games if he can't get better quickly. If we can't score TD's we won't win anymore games this year. Let's see how this team responds against a tough Northwestern team next week.

I thought that to, but that time has passed. OSU will go to the next level with Urban, Michigan will be back with Hoke, Penn St got rid of the figurehead holding back their program. We need to hope we can establish ourselves on the next level with Wisconsin and Mich St now.

LMFAO!

Seriously, you people just keep screaming at me to set you straight. Read the sig and then look in the mirror and tell yourself. Oh yeah, this is what always happens. Why was I thinking it would be different?

Fool me once, Fool me twice, Fool me three times... Oh well, you know what I mean.