This is Great!

stevoskin

I was watching the highlights from the game, and noticed something awesome...watch the last player on Maryland's bench react to Iowa scoring in the first half. It isn't just once, but every time Iowa scores. Enjoy [video=youtube;aH2WcMUDrPI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH2WcMUDrPI[/video]

Lol. Nice job StevO. I noticed that guy on a few plays but had no idea he was doing it all game!

I know that guy next to him wants to punch him in the balls. Seriously, Iowa is about to score and he stands up as if the ball will magically bounce off the rim and fly to the other hoop for a bucket.

That kid is a fan. People behind him are like, "WTF! I missed every key play, because super-fan on the bench kept jumping up in front of us!"

He's a benchwarmer, he has to get a workout in somehow.

He'll be a millionaire someday when he invents and patents the chair-master, complimenting the stair-master. He'll be sitting and standing in every gym in America.

He's a benchwarmer, he has to get a workout in somehow.

He'll be a millionaire someday when he invents and patents the chair-master, complimenting the stair-master. He'll be sitting and standing in every gym in America.

Laffy like tony little
big-little-hotdog.jpg

Latest posts