This is good

Yup. I started prepping mrs. boat about going last week. Shame on me for letting myself believe. I should know better

Yep, a game the hawks did not take advantage of early PSU mistakes, then the hawks made a ton of mistakes then they had a chance to win, then the hawks made the last big mistake.

I will say the hawks could have easily won this game by 14 which is all the more the shame

just saved everyone a bunch of money they would have spent going to the big 10 championship.
I said I wasn't watching/listening anymore this year after they blew the Wisco game, and I kept to it. Glad I did. Way too many Hawk fans got carried away with the CCG/Playoff talk. But people daydream about winning the lottery too, I guess.

Last edited:
I said I wasn't watching/listening anymore this year after they blew the Wisco game, and I kept to it. Glad I did. Way too many Hawk fans got carried away with the CCG/Playoff talk.

Could you absolutely imagine what would happen if this team made the CFP and came up against a clemson or alabama?

Could you absolutely imagine what would happen if this team made the CFP and came up against a clemson or alabama?

The same thing that's gonna happen to everyone else. An ass whoopin. Everyone other than AL, Clem are basically playing for 3rd place, and I'm not sure its close.

Iowa fans be like
h54j7Xd.gif

Latest posts