This is bs.......

mmills88

There's not going to be much for the message board experts to complain about today....but I'm sure they are going to try. What every will they do for the rest of the day?

There's not going to be much for the message board experts to complain about today....but I'm sure they are going to try. What every will they do for the rest of the day?

Talk about how OP has his lips glued to Ferentz's backside?

The first half coaching was awful. There is no other way to describe it. The 2nd half Davis clearly took his head out of his a$$ and started pounding the ball. The 2nd half was great, no complaints at all. The first half was painful. Either way we blew them out, we're bowl eligible and I'm happy about that! Go Hawks!!

The first half coaching was awful. There is no other way to describe it. The 2nd half Davis clearly took his head out of his a$$ and started pounding the ball. The 2nd half was great, no complaints at all. The first half was painful. Either way we blew them out, we're bowl eligible and I'm happy about that! Go Hawks!!

Nice second half which Iowa needed to turn things around. The top two threads here after a lopsided win are full of the same old complaints. Pitiful.

Today was what this team needed. I'm guessing Jon is ok losing the site hits this week...

First half coaching and play selection was abysmal. The final final score should of been the halftime score

Weak and predictable thread. Solid win today over a very bad team.. Hawks are bowl eligible. Next game.

Wtf are you all talking about? The first half was all about finding weak spots in the d. We ran them side to side and we gave them some shots up the gut, we threw to the tes. Reason second half looked so good was a direct result of the plays and personal used in the first half. Instead of pounding and pounding they looked for cracks, found them and exploited them. Thats the name of the game.
I know it was only our most hated rival purdue, but the coaches and players did a good job this week. I just hope they understand its in the books now and what and who worked this week may not work the next game. Find the cracks guys.

Wtf are you all talking about? The first half was all about finding weak spots in the d. We ran them side to side and we gave them some shots up the gut, we threw to the tes. Reason second half looked so good was a direct result of the plays and personal used in the first half. Instead of pounding and pounding they looked for cracks, found them and exploited them. Thats the name of the game.
I know it was only our most hated rival purdue, but the coaches and players did a good job this week. I just hope they understand its in the books now and what and who worked this week may not work the next game. Find the cracks guys.

Riiiiiiiiight crazyolddude.

Jeez, some of you guys expect perfection. For the first time all season the coaches made better adjustments at halftime, they win 38-14 on the road, and people still complain.

Jeez, some of you guys expect perfection. For the first time all season the coaches made better adjustments at halftime, they win 38-14 on the road, and people still complain.

Some people, like you, are ok with being mediocre and accepting of mistakes. Good football teams strive for perfection and actually get upset when things don't go their way.

Some people, like you, are ok with being mediocre and accepting of mistakes. Good football teams strive for perfection and actually get upset when things don't go their way.

Mistakes happen, even the best teams make them. Tell me more about me being ok with mediocrity. I've ****** and moaned plenty about this staff, especially losing to a MAC school at home and making bad halftime adjustments.

Latest posts