This game ruined a magical season

QuadCityHawkeye

I'm sorry but you just can't feel good after this **** poor effort. How on earth did the coaches think this game plan would work and I'm really put off by the lack of play and focus by the kids. This is really unacceptable stuff and it totally tarnished a great season. How anyone can look back on this season and feel happy is beyond me. Every aspect of the team from top to bottom failed today and were embarrassed on national TV.

Even the freaking Stanford band punked us. What a nightmare game that puts a damper on a great season.

A special shout out to the offensive line for leaving it all on the field. You literally crapped everywhere you could have.

Losing a close game would have sucked but wouldn't have taken much shine off. This...kind of does. from 12-0 to 12-2 with one of the worst bowl losses ever.

This season will be bittersweet for a long time. A season that could have been. Iowa looked so poorly prepared.

Losing a close game would have sucked but wouldn't have taken much shine off. This...kind of does. from 12-0 to 12-2 with one of the worst bowl losses ever.

This season will be bittersweet for a long time. A season that could have been. Iowa looked so poorly prepared.

Agree 100%

Well, it wasn't REALLY magical. The Hawks beat a bunch of loser teams with soon-to-be-fired or interim coaches all season long. The most Challenging opponent was MSU ..

Go eat a giant bag of dicks a hole!! Feast on them til you choke!

There! It's good to talk about your feelings! Let it all out! Go ahead, have a good cry and call anonymous strangers bad words until the hurt goes away. Now doesn't that feel better?

Face it, Your precious Hawks beat up on a bunch of weakling teams all season and chumps like you drank the kool aid, thinking you had a shot at the national title!! I laugh at sad twerps like you. Now you based all your hopes and dreams on a team that got their balls stomped on the national tv!! You and all the fans who couldn't see how overrated this team was DESERVE the suffering you bring on yourselves for living vicariously through a group of 20 year old boys who do the actual playing while you sit on your *** and drink your energy drink. Get a life you sad loser fan.

The only thing I can say is the MSU loss hurts less, we had ZERO shot against any playoff team.

The only losers are the whiners posting in this thread. Not a single loser to be found in a Hawkeye uniform this year.

12-2 ... Not a single one of you even dreamed of such a thing back in July. Get over yourselves...

GO HAWKS!

Hugs and kisses you pathetic cyclone troll. At least we have a team that makes bowls and doesn't have to sit at home during bowl season.

Enjoy turning over your coaching staff every 3-5 years for eternity.

Now **** off!

Never thought 12-2 could feel so hollow.

But repeat after me, we didn't lose as bad as Northwestern....repeat after me....

Great season.

But losing those last two games of the season is so "Iowa"

We've just never been able to get over the hump of national relevance. And that's okay. Still proud to be a Hawk. Never wouldve dreamed of a 12-2 season after last year. But, just irks me that we likely won't see Iowa in the Rose Bowl again for a good 25 years?

Agree 100%

That's the way I feel. Outplayed severely in every aspect of the game, starting with the game plan of containing Mac on the first play of the game going down the tubes.

Losing is one thing, this was a totally different type of beatdown. Like CM was running against the practice squad.

Latest posts