this cant happen!!!

Nebraska > Arkansas! I would say he would stand a better chance at National Championship at Arkansas, but Nebby better job.

lol Your Kidding right?

You tell me..

Alabama
Auburn
LSU
Texas AM
Ole Miss
Mississippi State
Arkansas.

Or This

Iowa
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Illinois
Purdue
Northwestern
Nebraska

His odds are much better in the BIG than in the SEC, who you trying to kid? NO WAY!!

I could easily, easily see this happening..

I think all of this coaching news will probably cause Barta to give his boss an extension. I would extend him another 3 years, and while I was add it I would add a couple of his kids into the contract.

lol Your Kidding right?

You tell me..

Alabama
Auburn
LSU
Texas AM
Ole Miss
Mississippi State
Arkansas.

Or This

Iowa
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Illinois
Purdue
Northwestern
Nebraska

His odds are much better in the BIG than in the SEC, who you trying to kid? NO WAY!!

A two loss SEC champ (from the west division) would make the playoffs. Would a two loss Big 10 team from either division make it? Not a chance. Hell a one loss Big 10 champ with a marquee name isn't going to sniff the playoffs this year in a year where there's only one undefeated team.

If his goal is to win 10 games a year, then Nebraska would be the better fit. If his goal is to get to the playoffs, then Arkansas is the better fit. The Big 10 is just too weak right now with only four spots and five major conferences. You can bet your *** the SEC isn't getting left out.

I forgot Eichorst was the AD at Wiscy with Beilema. Sounds like Nebraska has one guy on their list and the more I think about it, the more I think this may happen...uhh

depression.jpg

Guys I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I've gotten a few messages from people close to the situation this afternoon and this thing has some serious traction. Hearing that it may have been leaked from the Arky side to shoot down the deal.

A two loss SEC champ (from the west division) would make the playoffs. Would a two loss Big 10 team from either division make it? Not a chance. Hell a one loss Big 10 champ with a marquee name isn't going to sniff the playoffs this year in a year where there's only one undefeated team.

If his goal is to win 10 games a year, then Nebraska would be the better fit. If his goal is to get to the playoffs, then Arkansas is the better fit. The Big 10 is just too weak right now with only four spots and five major conferences. You can bet your *** the SEC isn't getting left out.

Not if the team was named Arkansas and you can take that to the BANK..

There is no way I would leave the SEC for a Big Ten University. Ohio State may go 12-1 and not make the playoff, why would you want to come back. He is just getting Arkansas going. Personally I think they need to hire Diaco from Connecticut or Brian Ferentz, a young guy with some energy to get this program going.

no... no no no no no no

It will be a shock if 2 SEC teams don't make the playoffs every year. The B1G is lucky to get one. SEC rules college football.

If Nebby wants Bret, so be it. We have a head coach who has won national coach of the year, how many has Bret won? We have one of the top coaches in the whole country and sure, this year was a disappointment, but rebuilding years generally are. I say we continue the course, be careful and let Kirk guide this ship we call Iowa Football to our glory days. We've been very lucky to have him as a coach and not say Paul Rhodes who can only beat 2 teams. If we had a coach who only won 2 games, or lost games to teams that were that god awful, then sure, we need a change. But he's a part of our legacy and should continue on this wonderful journey he's taken us on. Barta shouldn't fire Kirk, and he should retire only when he feels he is ready to hang up his headphones and put his gum back into his pocket.

We are Hawkeyes and we are 100% behind you!

lol Your Kidding right?

You tell me..

Alabama
Auburn
LSU
Texas AM
Ole Miss
Mississippi State
Arkansas.

Or This

Iowa
Wisconsin
Minnesota
Illinois
Purdue
Northwestern
Nebraska

Counter-Argument: It has been 12 years since the last time a Big10 team won the championship. During that period, the SEC has won seven (by 4 different teams).

Bielema just told ESPN that he is not going to Nebraska and he's "all Hog". I think we're safe on this one.

This would be horrible, he would make a point to grind us into dust each year. Please fire Kirk and outbid for him right now.