Things better than the Pinstripe Bowl

1hawkeye1

dental-exam3_3.jpg

A Three Stooges marathon with "All Shemp" episodes
A Charlie's Angels marathon with "All Shelley Hack" episodes
A Flintstones marathon with Replacement Barney
The proctologist in Estron's meme having Joan Rivers's voice dubbed in during the entirety of the "exam"

Last edited:
every year there is talk about playing different non-conference foes. This year it is BC who we have not played since I started watching football. It is a bowl game on the east coast. While it isn't great I think it is good for east coast exposure for the hawkeyes and a chance for some recruits to check us out. While I wont be going, I am looking forward to the game. As with most bowl games I don't see any negatives for the hawks. More practice, one more game, time to get better and bring hawkeye football out east. Need to break out some alt uniforms to break our bowl slump.

Deleted my original post. Too snarky. Not worth it. Interestingly enough, they beat Purdue and NW (games I think they should have won), and OSU is in the CFP because losing to Iowa wouldn't be a bad loss, and Iowa is playing in a warm weather city. It's a deserved spot for Iowa. If you want to be in a better situation, then play better. It's pretty simple.

Latest posts