The Worst Part of the Season Ending

Man, one of the local tv stations where live in E. Iowa is hard up for sports. Right now they are airing the Iowa vs Indiana basketball game from 1982. The old Field House with Lute Olson for Iowa and Bobby Knight wearing a gaawd awful looking blazer..

My cable just ended and I bought an over the air high def antenna. I get 39 channels, one is a sports channel called STADIUM. I feel sorry for you guys who are paying for cable, streaming or dish to get sports, cause you ain't gonna get any sports sports for a while and you are paying for it!

Man, one of the local tv stations where live in E. Iowa is hard up for sports. Right now they are airing the Iowa vs Indiana basketball game from 1982. The old Field House with Lute Olson for Iowa and Bobby Knight wearing a gaawd awful looking blazer..

My cable just ended and I bought an over the air high def antenna. I get 39 channels, one is a sports channel called STADIUM. I feel sorry for you guys who are paying for cable, streaming or dish to get sports, cause you ain't gonna get any sports sports for a while and you are paying for it!

Yeah ESPN & FS1 are going to be hard up for content over the next couple months.

ESPN is probably in better shape, the have a huge library of classic games in pretty much every major sport, particularly basketball that they can show and their 30 or 30 series is the highlight of their network. If I was running FS1 I'd be broadcasting NFL games & college football 24/7. They're currently airing some race.

I see CBS is airing BTT games today and tomorrow. They should continue to play classic NCAA games over the next 3 weeks in those time slots. It will at least give the sense of some normalcy and will probably get better numbers than CSI Albuquerque reruns

Latest posts