The worst 2 minute offense in history

Time managment in general is horrible. 3 Delay of games, THREE. That is pathetic and on JVB and GD. Also as Galloway mentioned multiple times it takes forever to get a play in and when they do they run a 4 yard pass route. I mean it is just unfathomable how poorly coached they are in these situations. I can't believe it. And it occurs over and over. If it happens once then you know oh well, but it happens all the time. I'm sick of watching this.

Kirk Ferentz has NEVER had a 2 minute offense - the more i watch this guy coach I think he has an IQ of about 60 - he just isnt all that smart.

Lot of odd firsts. plus 3 in the TO margin and we lose handley. Delay of game penelties after a time out and in a two minute offense?

They had a delay of game during what should have been a hurry up offense!!! :mad:

No words in the English language to describe what a pathetic coaching job is was to allow that.

the worse two minute offense in history is whatever our staff comes up with year after year.

It's just unbelievable.

Galloway said "I can't remember ever seeing a delay penalty in a 2-minute offense".

I can't either. And he had expressed repeated surprise at the slow play-calling prior to that.

That was the slowest-moving 2-minute offense I've ever seen. No resemblance to Pitt last year, and no resemblance to the no-huddle we'd seen before.

Remember, GD wasn't on the sideline.

I am starting to think nobody on the team cares anymore. They all say the right things, handed down from the top unless they want to be reprimanded but there is no fight. How does a QB that is the leader of the offense, take a delay of game on a must score drive in a hurry up offense? I just can't fathom where your head is at if you are determined to score? Then you throw a uncatchable pass on 4th down that ends the game and go over and sit on the bench likes its just another series. I think Ferentzs' even keeled, show no emotion attitude, has taken over to the point everyone is numb.

Galloway said "I can't remember ever seeing a delay penalty in a 2-minute offense".

I can't either. And he had expressed repeated surprise at the slow play-calling prior to that.

That was the slowest-moving 2-minute offense I've ever seen. No resemblance to Pitt last year, and no resemblance to the no-huddle we'd seen before.

Remember, GD wasn't on the sideline.

we must have a play call system like that telephone game. Davis, to Weinke, to Ruddock, to JVB. how else could it take that long?

Just when I thought the clock management couldn't get any worse, Iowa proves me wrong. Seriously, how do you get a delay of game penalty down 14-3 in the first half on 4 and short forcing you to punt, oh they had all 3 timeouts as well.

How do you get a delay of game penalty after an incompletion when you're supposed to be in 2 minute mode (I know it's really minute mode).

Can JVB lead a receiver? Countless times the receiver has to go down and get the ball and those are on 5 or less yard throws.

At least Bullock looked good. More drops from the wr's. I'm starting to think all they do is run the ball during practice because it sure doesn't look like they practicing the passing game.

I am starting to think nobody on the team cares anymore. They all say the right things, handed down from the top unless they want to be reprimanded but there is no fight. How does a QB that is the leader of the offense, take a delay of game on a must score drive in a hurry up offense? I just can't fathom where your head is at if you are determined to score? Then you throw a uncatchable pass on 4th down that ends the game and go over and sit on the bench likes its just another series. I think Ferentzs' even keeled, show no emotion attitude, has taken over to the point everyone is numb.

The players know they can't win with JVB at quarterback. Galloway mentioned how great JVB looks in practice during the week. He spoke about how the coaches are trying to get him to relax during the game & have fun. However, he gets into the game & absolutely chokes.

Further, I don't blame the receivers for all the drops. With all the passes bounced to them, thrown behind them or ahead of them, the receivers are probably shocked when the pass comes right to them. The receivers probably expect the ball to be thrown anywhere but where it should be thrown.

Latest posts