The West is....IL or Purdue's to lose??

I actually think it’s been known it was those two teams Purdue or Illinois for a couple weeks.. and for the record.. Iowa is the HOTMESS!!! Iowa will lay an egg against either Wisconsin or Nebraska at home!!

I actually think it’s been known it was those two teams Purdue or Illinois for a couple weeks.. and for the record.. Iowa is the HOTMESS!!! Iowa will lay an egg against either Wisconsin or Nebraska at home!
We won't hold the Purdue offense down....and we all know we won't put the points up to win

I’d bet Illinois based on what i have seen so far. Defense plus capable offense. Bret has done a helluva job. Not quite as sold on Purdue’s potential

Purdue's pass defense has been awful all season in both its coverage and in its tackling after the catch. This means every Purdue game except for Iowa will go down to the wire and Purdue will lose again eventually. The Iowa game Purdue will win easily because Iowa can't move even against a lousy pass defense.

Purdue might win the West because of their offense

Charley Jones is going nuts and the other receivers are quite capable

O'Connell is a very good QB

Their D is as pitiful as The Hawk Offensive Offense

Illinois is probably the best team all around, capable offensive and quite solid D

Ohio State is one we should Concede, bow out gracefully

As they say, Paybacks are a MotherFucker

Hey guys, Brian has had 2 weeks to prepare for Ohio St, remember the last time his game plan for them.
Also remember Urban's game plan....lack thereof.

Well, and Ohio St has had 2 weeks to prepare for us now.

F me, It will be a bloodbath.

1665956301943.png

Illinois is probably the best team all around, capable offensive and quite solid D

Payback for what? Current OSU players had nothing to do with loss to Iowa a few years ago. Most probably do not know where Iowa is on a map.

Did u watch? Ya pretty solid. Unbiased former MN resident.
And you state because IL had their starter playing was the reason MN lost. Who the hell else would IL play if healthy lol?? MN got beat down fairly well. They may finish 3rd in the West after losing to psu.

And you state because IL had their starter playing was the reason MN lost. Who the hell else would IL play if healthy lol?? MN got beat down fairly well. They may finish 3rd in the West after losing to psu.
No, I think IL is a good team and the Iowa score w/ the starting QB would have been similar. My eyes tell me MN is a solid team. That's all I'm saying. Iowa is a solid team all things considered and regardless of what OSU does to them. Anyone else engaging Iowa this year knows they are in a fight. IL did pretty well with the back up. I was there. I would put MN up against about any mid-range SEC team at a neutral site. Any Mid Range SEC team is generally solid. Would include LSU, UK, SC, FL, MSU, TAMU. I would think MN would win the majority of those matchups at a neutral site.

IL RB will be a Heisman finalist. The QB would start for a lot of ranked teams.

Latest posts