The weather outside is frightful, IA injuries are not delightful, let it snow Maryland Game Thread

We have Pemsl play on the perimeter, dont we have another guy that can play that spot and shoot some threes. I mean I have some eligibility left still

Joe W seriously needs to get it together. If the 3's aren't falling he needs to take it to the rim. He's killing us on offense by being so passive. Garza can't score 80 points.

giphy.gif

Why can't that Pemsel kid go sell insurance or something.

We have Pemsl play on the perimeter, dont we have another guy that can play that spot and shoot some threes. I mean I have some eligibility left still

It cracks me up because every team plays right out on him when he's out there. Like, he's not going to shoot that, why are you playing up on him? Lol

Joe W seriously needs to get it together. If the 3's aren't falling he needs to take it to the rim. He's killing us on offense by being so passive. Garza can't score 80 points.

That’s not his game. More often than not when he gets to the rim it is in transition or on the baseline.

His game isn’t getting to the rim in the 1/2 ct. Need Joe T to be able to do that and get shots for guys like Joe W and our other shooters... and there’s your problem. There are none

Latest posts