Kansas City
Arizona
Indianapolis
Minnesota
St Louis
Miami
Seattle
Cincinnati

The Bengals play the Colts this week. If the Bengals win, they are out of the running and it should put Indy squarely at the front of the pack.

KC has the Vikings and Colts back to back. If they win one or both they are probably out of the running but they are bad.

I don't see the Seahawks getting to the bottom, they just won and have the Cardinals again plus St Louis twice.

It will be interesting to watch the games where those teams square off. I have a sneaky feeling that the Colts are going to try and make a run for the bottom.

Kansas City
Arizona
Indianapolis
Minnesota
St Louis
Miami
Seattle
Cincinnati

The Bengals play the Colts this week. If the Bengals win, they are out of the running and it should put Indy squarely at the front of the pack.

KC has the Vikings and Colts back to back. If they win one or both they are probably out of the running but they are bad.

I don't see the Seahawks getting to the bottom, they just won and have the Cardinals again plus St Louis twice.

It will be interesting to watch the games where those teams square off. I have a sneaky feeling that the Colts are going to try and make a run for the bottom.

I think Indy would be the best spot for Luck. Manning is getting older and wont be around much longer imo. Arizona wont be the worst team but the could definatly trade up for Luck. Minnesoda just got Ponder last year. Bradford is a good fit in STL. Miami could be the worst team since Henne can seem to string 4 quarters together yet and Luck would do so much better with Brandon Lloyd than Henne is doing now. Seattle could use him because everybody sees and Viking fans know that Jackson is terrible. And Cinci just picked Dalton which I believe will pan out in the NFL.

So I believe Indy=1 Miami=2 Seattle=3

I see those 3 teams looking to trade up for Luck if they don't get the number 1 pick.

Hopefully it's Minnesota so they can trade down and grab another Low 1 high 2nd pick and grab a WR and O lineman. Would love to get Blackmon

I want the Chiefs to get Luck, but I think the Broncos might actually lose to the Chiefs...they always seem to at least once a year.

The Bengals play the Colts this week. If the Bengals win, they are out of the running and it should put Indy squarely at the front of the pack..

No the Bengals play the bills this weekend. (LETS GO BUFFALO! fan since '84)

The Colts play the tampa bay bucs on monday night football. which will seem like a good game because nether team is very good.

IMO At the end of the year you will see miami or Kansas City as the worst recored in the NFL.

I would submit the Broncos as a darkhorse candidate. On paper, Denver's probably better than 3/4s of the teams listed by the OP, but:

1. They've been bit by the injury bug early.

2. Execution - especially offensively - has NOT inspired confidence.

3. They've got the makings of possible chemistry issues if they don't start picking up Ws.

I think the standings will make the initial draft order:
1. Indianapolis
2. Kansas City
3. Seattle
4. Miami
5. Minnesota

I think the next wave will be Cincinnati, Carolina, and Arizona.

Throw out St. Louis. They will start somewhere between and 0-7 and 2-5 and still make the playoffs. They're the best team in their division and don't play anyone in their division before week 9.

Ultimately, I think Indianapolis will trade the #1 pick and Miami and Seattle the top prospects to get the pick. I would put Miami ahead of Seattle because Pete Carroll coached Matt Barkley, the #2 QB prospect right now, at USC, Luck is a Harbaugh guy, and Carroll and Harbaugh seem to not get along very well. If Seattle feels confident that they can get Barkley with the 3-5 pick, they will stay put. I think one of the interesting narratives in next year's draft will be the worst teams needing help at positions other than QB. Indianapolis, Arizona, and Kansas City have much bigger issues than QB (unless Manning can't stay healthy). St. Louis, Carolina, Cincinnati, and Minnesota have all invested in young QBs in the last couple of years. Only Seattle and Miami have truly apparent needs at QB that are bigger than their needs at other positions. I think that gives them the edge on Luck and Barkley both.

I still think Carroll would have been smart enough to pick Luck if he had the #1 pick. I thought he had the plan by starting Tavaris Jackson, but the Seahawks are in such a bad division, wins come by accident sometimes. Thanks, Arizona! :)

I think Shannahan would love to get Luck in Washington to replace his QBs there (Grossman and Beck are not long term solutions), but it doesn't look like they will be in the running (at this point).

Indy will be interesting. It's up to Manning's health going forward at this point.

You need to add the Dallas O-line to this, bad snaps everywhere & they're trying to get Romo killed so they get Luck
Dallas cut their starting center before the season, so they are sufferering the consequences (bad snaps and reads). I am not really sure how they won that game tonight, but it was ugly with the patchwork of receivers and blocking-challenged offensive line.

Latest posts