The 'Stache is high on the Hawks this weekend

Eda

Dave Wannstedt, aka the 'Stache, believes the Hawks will win at Pitt this wkend. He mentioned Pitt being on upset alert. Later in the show he mentioned Iowa's rushing attack will rebound this weekend. It's all on BTN Football and Beyond.

That's enough for me! I like it!!

Go Hawks!

He picked Iowa as his darkhorse to win the Big Ten this year.

th

Nope, not falling for it.

It'll be great if the win and I'll be happy, momentarily. But if I see the same offensive showing(pun intended), I still won't be back on the bandwagon.

Honestly, I don't need a ton to give me hope, just a little bizzle of improvement in the passing/running game. 150+ yards rushing and 250+ yards passing with 5+ passes 10-20 yards down field would be a good start. Hell, I don't even care if we complete most of the 15+ yard passes...F'n throw them anyway !

Day 5, still angry.

Wouldn't shock me. But, just because we expect our running game to improve, doesn't mean it will. And I susoect the stash is calling for the upset either because he wants Pitt to lose because he's no longer there, or he wants them to win so he's giving them some reverse psychology motivation. Either way, out offense is offensive and I'm still ****** too about losing to that ******* dump over in lames.

Wouldn't shock me. But, just because we expect our running game to improve, doesn't mean it will. And I susoect the stash is calling for the upset either because he wants Pitt to lose because he's no longer there, or he wants them to win so he's giving them some reverse psychology motivation. Either way, out offense is offensive and I'm still ****** too about losing to that ******* dump over in lames.

Don't be ******. That's football.

Dave Wannstedt, aka the 'Stache, believes the Hawks will win at Pitt this wkend. He mentioned Pitt being on upset alert. Later in the show he mentioned Iowa's rushing attack will rebound this weekend. It's all on BTN Football and Beyond.

That's enough for me! I like it!!

Go Hawks!

He's old, too conservative, his crap is getting stale, was never very good to begin with, and his moustache needs to go now that he's old. Only job he could get with that resume is as Iowa's governor.