The Shadow Returns

There were two pretty decent quarterbacks on the Fry teams. Not saying any of these guys are as good, but Chuck Long and Mark Vlasic were pretty decent - both took starter snaps in the NFL. And Vlasic had to wait until Long graduated.

Matt Rogers and Hartleib were really good as well.

The fact that this is still even up for debate with some just shows the insanity of Kurt and his followers.

Kirk pretty much said in his presser when asked about how much thought goes into picking a starter that Jake won the job last year. I took it as him saying allot of thought went into it last year but this year there was no thought because it was already decided. I might be wrong though, there's a first time for everything.

I saw that too. He "won" the job last year, and lord knows we can't switch once the decision is made. He isn't quite being smacked over the head with the right decision like he was in 2008 (which he made 5 games later than prolly everyone else.)

I have seen this movie before. Beathard is better in open practices. Beathard is better on Saturday. Rudock will start. Iowa will struggle with Purdue. Kurt will praise Rudock and write the sequel.

I saw that too. He "won" the job last year, and lord knows we can't switch once the decision is made. He isn't quite being smacked over the head with the right decision like he was in 2008 (which he made 5 games later than prolly everyone else.)

I have seen this movie before. Beathard is better in open practices. Beathard is better on Saturday. Rudock will start. Iowa will struggle with Purdue. Kurt will praise Rudock and write the sequel.

Iowa Football, the Movie.....coming to stadiums near you.....(this movie has not been rated and should not be seen for children under the age of 13)

lol. I wonder if it was Bobby Beathard? Long time GM in the NFL (and grandpa of CJB).

Actually I have no idea if Bobby Beathard is even still alive.

As GM, Bobby Beathard went to seven Super Bowls, winning 4. He worked for Chiefs, Dolphins, Redskins and Chargers. He is alive.

Glad to hear The Shadow is still off the sauce!

200.gif

If CJB has the timerity to lead the team beyond 21 points, Ferentz might become concerned and sit him down.

Latest posts