The Shadow on College Football Coach Rumors

Gruden is an NFL coach. Can't see him going to college, no matter how much he was offered. If he wanted to coach, he'd be doing it in the NFL.

I've heard the same thing regarding Gruden to TN and Petrino to 'Burn. Not sure I'm buying Kelly to TX though - he has a darn good thing going at Oregon plus Nike money to back him. I think if Kelly ever leaves it will be for the NFL - he was pretty close to becoming the Bucs coach last year.

How about Chip Kelly to Iowa? ;)

I've heard the same thing regarding Gruden to TN and Petrino to 'Burn. Not sure I'm buying Kelly to TX though - he has a darn good thing going at Oregon plus Nike money to back him. I think if Kelly ever leaves it will be for the NFL - he was pretty close to becoming the Bucs coach last year.

How about Chip Kelly to Iowa? ;)

No, it's Iowa, we have to run a pro-style system and get guys ready for the NFL. We don't want those "athletes" that don't matchup in the NFL style. :mad:

The Shadow's friend in Idaho went to the last Idaho Vandal home game. As a guest of the owner of a skybox, he learned that Bobby Petrino has applied for the Idaho football head coaching job.

The Shadow's friend in Idaho went to the last Idaho Vandal home game. As a guest of the owner of a skybox, he learned that Bobby Petrino has applied for the Idaho football head coaching job.

Bullsh1t.

New name at Tennessee is Al Golden. Miami may turn down a bowl game to lessen NCAA sanctions. Therefore, Golden could start in December. He performed one of the great turnarounds at Temple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gruden is an NFL coach. Can't see him going to college, no matter how much he was offered. If he wanted to coach, he'd be doing it in the NFL.

This is what I'm thinking too. And hopefully he goes to the Eagles, if anything. :D
It's gonna suck when Sean Payton goes to the Cowboys. I so hope that doesn't happen. :mad:

When are the Ferentz to the NFL rumors going to start up again btw? Being such a great coach and all...

Latest posts