The SEC, Saban, Must be Stopped.

What's more shocking to me is how DUMB/loyal this kid is. "I know Alabama wants me because that is what they tell me." This is ridiculous I will assume this kid will never play for Alabama.

This is exactly what is wrong with over signign and renewing scholarships. This kid has been committed since August or something, and just now he is the 26th committ. laughable. You have to respect KF if he offers a kid that gets injured, he doesn't turn thema way and lets them rehab in Iowa City.

Alabama signed 134 players from 07-11, averaging about 27 players a class. The oversigning is beyond ridiculous, it's the biggest injustice in college sports right now. Playing field is far from level.

I chuckled at the part where he said, "They're committed to me and I'm committed to them."
Son, you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the word, "committed."
And Saban, you are a greasy used car salesmen.

HAHAHA the kid thinks they still want him. Sure they do. Because he was there 7th commit when he joined and the scholly was there....and now it's not. You know why, kid? Because they found better players.

Problem is, everyone else found better players too. Now he is **** out of luck.

The kid is in denial or something. He feels committment from the coaches, and knows he's part of the family. Just sad. And if the knee doesn't heal, he'll never get a scholly, or be there for a year and then gone.

The kid committed in FEBRUARY OF LAST YEAR (2011). he was their 8th commit in this class (#49 ranked 3* RB) and yet he's #26 and is out. UNBELIEVEABLE.

Could you imagine what people would say if KF tried this crap.

HAHAHA the kid thinks they still want him. Sure they do. Because he was there 7th commit when he joined and the scholly was there....and now it's not. You know why, kid? Because they found better players.

Problem is, everyone else found better players too. Now he is **** out of luck.

The kid is not very bright. In other words, he's a perfect fit for the SEC.

This kid needs to wake up. As soon as Saban said you are the 26th and we can only take 25 I would have said, I was the 7th commit you flippin idiot, the person you took after you had 25 commits is the 26th.

Amazing. Did he really say I'm #26 and they can only sign 25? No son, you were #8 and they passed you over for 17 better/healthier players.....

I can't believe the kid is just going to sit around and wait until next year to see if Alabama takes him. I guarantee you Saban isn't signing any kind of paper promising him a scholarship next year. They just told him that to make him feel better and they knew the kid wouldn't actually demand the signed statement.

Something needs to be done or the SEC should just form their own assoc to crown their sem-pro champion and leave the rest of the teams to battle for the BCS Championship if they are going to play by diff rules.

I can't believe the kid is just going to sit around and wait until next year to see if Alabama takes him. I guarantee you Saban isn't signing any kind of paper promising him a scholarship next year. They just told him that to make him feel better and they knew the kid wouldn't actually demand the signed statement.

and by the time the kid realizes this, signing day 2012 will be over and there will be no one left to dance with. Imagine if he waits until next fall to figure this out. How many schools would take a kid who hasn't been in school of any sort for a year?

Alabama signed 134 players from 07-11, averaging about 27 players a class. The oversigning is beyond ridiculous, it's the biggest injustice in college sports right now. Playing field is far from level.
Coming from an OSU fan, the hypocrisy of your post is fairly typical, and doesn't really have a lot of weight.

and by the time the kid realizes this, signing day 2012 will be over and there will be no one left to dance with. Imagine if he waits until next fall to figure this out. How many schools would take a kid who hasn't been in school of any sort for a year?
Pretty sure he finishes up school this year and will know by the end of the summer. Some school would take him, he is a very good talent.

Schools that are at the top of the success heap do this kind of crap. Look at UConn in basketball. How the hell do you get the best center prospect in the country to not only reclassify to help keep you team out of the cellar, but also get him to play without a scholarship? Ridiculous.

The simple fact that this kid was one of Alabama's first commits, but is now finding himself as the odd man out is proof that Saban is a slimeball in a slimeball league.

I'm so glad that the Big Ten holds it's members to a much higher standard.

Latest posts