The Rose Bowl Game Thread

I cannot wait until the Hawks are back in this one. One year from today...I will see you in Pasadena!

Seems like they all ways have good weather for the Rose Bowl.

It is a truly amazing venue for a sports competition...I'll take CA in the winter time over FL in the winter time every time...It's a great thing to be able to go skiing in the morning, stop in the desert for lunch, then go to the beach in the afternoon/evening...

It is a truly amazing venue for a sports competition...I'll take CA in the winter time over FL in the winter time every time...It's a great thing to be able to go skiing in the morning, stop in the desert for lunch, then go to the beach in the afternoon/evening...

Arizona is all beach with out the water and 3 hrs away from skiing. We have to have a little heat around May to send the Snow Birds back home.

fOSU looking pretty good starting out the game. Setting the tone by passing and doing a pretty damn good job doing it.....

Touchdown fOSU! Great way to start out the game there........pretty much passing all the way down the field.....