The rich get richer

He probably saw that Iowa is so stacked for the next few years that he would have a hard time seeing the mat. Over the last 50 years Iowa has been the most consistent program in the nation, and that will continue into the next 50 as Iowa has great facilities, an amazing fan base that supports the program, and always has great coaches who develop wrestlers into championship.

Spencer Lee is the bigger recruit anyways. He's been injured this year otherwise he would be ahead now, but in the long run he's going to be tge better wrestler.

More likely wanted to go to the team that will continue to win championships after championships lets face it while Iowa is a name, they aren't as good as top teams right now and not going to change anytime soon with the top recruits still flocking to PSU

More likely wanted to go to the team that will continue to win championships after championships lets face it while Iowa is a name, they aren't as good as top teams right now and not going to change anytime soon with the top recruits still flocking to PSU

Well Cael Sanderson is the biggest name in the sport still so it's not surprising that he has the best program. It's like Saban at Bama or Coach K at Duke. All we have to do is stay top 5 and wait for the pendulum to swing again. You didn't think we would be #1 for 100 years did you? ISU and Oklahoma St have both taken their shot at us in previous years and we are still standing. We are still closer to the championship elite in wrestling than in any other sport at Iowa. We keep putting out NCAA weight class champions and sending Alum's to the Olympics. We will be fine.

He projects at 125/133. That is where Iowa is the most stacked overall. Especially with Spencer Lee coming in. He may have very well not seen the mat for a while. Over the years a number of highly recruited wrestlers have sat do to how high the level of wrestling is at Iowa. While I would like it if Iowa could keep all the top guys, sometimes they just want to wrestle early thus they commit to lesser programs.

He projects at 125/133. That is where Iowa is the most stacked overall. Especially with Spencer Lee coming in. He may have very well not seen the mat for a while. Over the years a number of highly recruited wrestlers have sat do to how high the level of wrestling is at Iowa. While I would like it if Iowa could keep all the top guys, sometimes they just want to wrestle early thus they commit to lesser programs.

I don't know if I would go as far as to say Penn St is a lesser program currently. Lol.

Unless they win 21consecutive big 10 championships, or 23 national championships in 35 years they are still lesser. On top of that they support pedophilia within their athletic department. So nothing they do is legit considering those crimes.

Unless they win 21consecutive big 10 championships, or 23 national championships in 35 years they are still lesser. On top of that they support pedophilia within their athletic department. So nothing they do is legit considering those crimes.

But what have you done for me today?

Do we hold the Sandusky evil against all athletic programs at PSU? If yes, I'm cool with it. I sure do hate me some Ninny Lions. I used to call them Piece'o Shit U. Now I call them Ped State U. So many good burns with an acronym like PSU.

So many teams would be thrilled with a final 4 appearance, and yes I do. All the while since then they have been trying to excuse it rather deal with it. Anyone that is still there now has had plenty of time to disassociate themselves with the crime by going somewhere else. Through there indifference to these crimes I also hold them responsible for they not only help create the environment that they could happen in the first place, they are also keeping those conditions in place so that it can happen again. Who knows, maybe it is happening now.

Whatever they have done is illegitimate. They should be forced to vacate any championship won.

Talk about acting like a childish baby, oh no they are head and shoulders better than iowa they have cheated strip them of all titles, talk about stupid.

Iowa did it without cheating or creating an environment where several people's lives were ruined. I repect Iowa wrestling and the 23 national championships. I will never respect pedos nor should you. I want to put a stop to that by using pedo state as an example to any other institution that allows that to happen.

Iowa did it without cheating or creating an environment where several people's lives were ruined. I repect Iowa wrestling and the 23 national championships. I will never respect pedos nor should you. I want to put a stop to that by using pedo state as an example to any other institution that allows that to happen.

Stop,
There is NO prof what so ever of the wrestling team doing anything wrong get over it Iowa is second rate right now

However administers who were above them help create the environment that allowed the crimes to happen. All the programs within the university should be cleaned out to prevent future occurrences. If that prevents that from happening just one more time it is worth it.

The pedos are just a flash in the pan, a blip on the radar, nothing compared to the great Iowa legacy of 23 national championships out of 35 years. The pedos will pay for their crimes one way or crimes one way or the other. Iowa is the #1 program with many more national championships than the pedos. The cream (Iowa) always rises to the top. The pedos are like straw is Iniquity will burn in the fire.

However administers who were above them help create the environment that allowed the crimes to happen. All the programs within the university should be cleaned out to prevent future occurrences. If that prevents that from happening just one more time it is worth it.

The pedos are just a flash in the pan, a blip on the radar, nothing compared to the great Iowa legacy of 23 national championships out of 35 years. The pedos will pay for their crimes one way or crimes one way or the other. Iowa is the #1 program with many more national championships than the pedos. The cream (Iowa) always rises to the top. The pedos are like straw is Iniquity will burn in the fire.

DUde you aren't one clueless person. PSu owns wrestling right now and that is not chaning anytime soon they get pretty much whoever Mary want and Cael is a better coach and brands are

Unless those pedos win 21 consecutive big 10 championships I am not impressed. Compared to Iowa standards they are nothing. Spencer Lee a Pennsylvania kid who the pedos recruited knew this. He picked Iowa over the pdeos and may be the biggest recruit in Iowa history, and may end up as the greatest wrestler in Iowa history. Iowa was a very young team last year, add him to the mix in upcoming seasons and Iowa's line up is very strong.

Latest posts