The real reason Reiff fell out of the top 10

the sad part is that arm length is the reason they use to determine some things. it is supposedly why gallery struggled at tackle and became a guard. it is supposedly why bulaga fell and ultimately played rt instead of lt. and now it supposedly cost reiff a few spots in the draft. i think detroit was probably stunned he fell to them and ecstatic to get him. last i remember going #23 to the packers got bulaga a ring. maybe that can happen for reiff.

I saw Reiff riding a moped. His arms were too short to reach the handlebars, and he flipped out of control, but landed comfortably in a tea cup.

I don't think it is the length that matters, it is girth, and how he uses em?

Girth? I think the concern was that he will give up the body to the prototype rush ends. He also does not have great in-line power to handle a guy when they get the body(23 reps is not overwhelming). That being said Reiff has the best feet and plays with the best base of all the tackles in the draft. This will make up for the short arms. He is going to have to pass block, as the Lions seem destined to play alot of 4 WR sets with what they drafted and picked up to complement Megatron.

Girth? I think the concern was that he will give up the body to the prototype rush ends. He also does not have great in-line power to handle a guy when they get the body(23 reps is not overwhelming). That being said Reiff has the best feet and plays with the best base of all the tackles in the draft. This will make up for the short arms. He is going to have to pass block, as the Lions seem destined to play alot of 4 WR sets with what they drafted and picked up to complement Megatron.

Completely over your head...

Either you don't get it or this is the most elaborate and confusing sexual innuendo ever constructed.

After thinking about this all day, I am almost positive you made it up.

Liar!

1252075516_Invasion_of_the_Body_Snatchers.gif

Dude, thanks for the laugh this morning,that's hilarious.

I also really think that Robert Gallery has something to do with it. In the back of people's minds they are afraid to pick another Iowa tackle too high in the draft. Gallery has ended up with a nice career, but not #2 pick in draft nice.