The premature meltdown on here was magnificent

I was never going to come and meltdown about a loss to Northwestern. It is basketball in the B1G, has any team in the league avoided a head scratching loss to someone?

I was never going to come and meltdown about a loss to Northwestern. It is basketball in the B1G, has any team in the league avoided a head scratching loss to someone?
Iowa.....?

While I'm scratching I'm going to knock on wood.

Iowa.....?

While I'm scratching I'm going to knock on wood.

That is why I fully expect Iowa to have one of those head scratching losses at some point. Right now I'd say the Bryant (while not a loss) was the totally head scratcher this season. A team would would beat by 30 99% of the time almost beat us at home.

Unbelievable win but sorry Iowa had no pulse for 55 and a half minutes. That’s a true story because I watch all 60 minutes.

Go Hawks! They shouldn’t EVER play Man to Man, we are just not a good team when we do it.

They had no choice, the bad thing about the zone is it leaves shooters open on the perimeter and NW was killing them at the 3 ball.

But, yeah, I agree our man to man is horrible.

1e1izd.jpg

Well some of the Founding Fathers had slaves, so there's that. But seriously, Jo Bo has played with black teammates his whole life and he's going to throw down some white supremacist symbol? Lol man.

LOL, yep. I also was ready to meltdown but this is exactly why I don't go TOO ballistic before the game is actually over.

I knew the melt down was going to be pretty epic here. I was prepared to try and be a calming voice even tho I knew that would go over as well as my smack down trash talking to da haters has gone.

... it's a long season with ups and downs. Stay even keeled if you can, but that's easier said then done to us die hards. I was disgusted with the teams play for a good portion of the game, but honestly, with the foul trouble, I always had a sliver of hope up until they pulled it off.

Where were the big meltdowns. There was some apathy and sarcasms...but didnt see much melting down what was noteworthy was FM looking sedated.

They played poorly for 36 minutes, there should have been criticism. Then one hell of a comeback (and collapse by NW. This has to take whatever wind they had left...out of their sails).

Let's hope this was a "get it out of your system" game. That's no gonna happen again, especially against a better opponent.

After what I learned about projected racism I think from this point forward all threes are celebrated with jazz hands and the celebration for game winners should be arms folded while standing on top of the scorers table for 3/5 seconds and then back flipping off of it. If replay is involved to determine how much time should be on the clock then the proper thing to do is proceed to your bench immediately after the backflip to take advantage of a "free" timeout.

Latest posts