The Opening Tip: Hawkeyes Welcome No. 19 Michigan to Carver

"How much farther until we get to Carver Hawkeye Arena?!?!?"

25667176877_0c12d37e69_b.jpg

I cannot get to the game. But, I did save a lot of $ on my insurance with Geico. And, my kids replaced my 42” TV with a brand new 65” Sanyo. Yahoo!

BTW...My single season ticket seat will be empty tonight. It is in NN, row 25, seat 13 on the aisle. Great view. Feel free. I am pretty sure the two seats directly in front of mine will be empty, as well. My friends emailed me to say they were staying home due to weather.

Too lazy to do a 5 second research, is Livers back for Michigan?

Last edited:
Much more than I would have liked ;). As I said in that thread I thought they were missing something in that line with Iowa’a depleted roster. They weren’t.

If I bet Michigan it will only be a small amount, and maybe on the money line. An amount I won’t care about losing because I will get much more joy out of Iowa winning. Maryland, ya that was no good.
Vegas rarely if ever misses anything when it comes to setting a line...unfortunately!

Much more than I would have liked ;). As I said in that thread I thought they were missing something in that line with Iowa’a depleted roster. They weren’t.

If I bet Michigan it will only be a small amount, and maybe on the money line. An amount I won’t care about losing because I will get much more joy out of Iowa winning. Maryland, ya that was no good.

Did you listen to Rob or did you bet against?
I listened. Thanks Rob!!!

Latest posts