The Opening Tip: Hawkeyes Welcome No. 19 Michigan to Carver

Cool note on the end regarding Garza being a mid season All American.

He's closing in on being Iowa's first 1st team All American since Lester in 1979. And he could also be Iowa's first consensus 1st team All American since 1952

Not one to avoid the obvious, but this would be a huge win. Another W over a Top 20 team.

Huge game. Iowa is gonna need their A game, but this is and should be a winnable game for Iowa.

As I wrote in the preview linked in the OP, Michigan is 0-4 in true road games this season. I don't think Livers plays tonight.

A couple of nuggets in case anyone is thinking of betting against their Hawkeyes. Maybe a lesson was learned last Friday against Maryland, though. ;)

As I wrote in the preview linked in the OP, Michigan is 0-4 in true road games this season. I don't think Livers plays tonight.

A couple of nuggets in case anyone is thinking of betting against their Hawkeyes. Maybe a lesson was learned last Friday against Maryland, though. ;)
Worth pointing out as well.

Michigan coming in off a close loss. Iowa coming in off two wins.

Maryland was coming in off a big home win over then #5 ranked OSU and Iowa played that night after two strait losses.

All factors in the equation. I think Iowa can win. Sometimes I bet against them just so I can have a little reward if they do lose.

Worth pointing out as well.

Michigan coming in off a close loss. Iowa coming in off two wins.

Maryland was coming in off a big home win over then #5 ranked OSU and Iowa played that night after two strait losses.

All factors in the equation. I think Iowa can win. Sometimes I bet against them just so I can have a little reward if they do lose.

How much did you lose last week?

How much did you lose last week?
Much more than I would have liked ;). As I said in that thread I thought they were missing something in that line with Iowa’a depleted roster. They weren’t.

If I bet Michigan it will only be a small amount, and maybe on the money line. An amount I won’t care about losing because I will get much more joy out of Iowa winning. Maryland, ya that was no good.

Much more than I would have liked ;). As I said in that thread I thought they were missing something in that line with Iowa’a depleted roster. They weren’t.

If I bet Michigan it will only be a small amount, and maybe on the money line. An amount I won’t care about losing because I will get much more joy out of Iowa winning. Maryland, ya that was no good.

I hear ya, the clippers didn't do me any favors the other night.

Heh, security guy in front thinking "no way in hell am I stopping this mob for $8.50/hour".
He should have stopped one guy and waved him off the court. Then he could go back to his boss and say, "I tried". That would have been rich.

Still not snowing in Iowa City.

Last week's crowd was impacted by the forecast, which ended up not being as bad as expected. It was still loud.

Latest posts