The Opening Tip: Hawkeyes Shooting to End Skid in Ames

That’s what my house looked like the year we beat Michigan by a last second field goal to stay number one in the country.

Thank you for posting that. I could watch that over and over again and never get tired of watching it. Now with Hayden passing it holds even a more special place in my heart.

Lol, watching those guys bang off of Fran reminded me of my younger days thirty years ago when I was dating my wife. We would go to a major dance location In Salt Lake City that had three stories on it. Each floor had different types of music. We chose the second floor that was for rock and roll music. The first floor played played country music but the third floor was for a group know as skaters. We went up there to check it out but didn’t stay very long because all the dancers on the floor were all banging and slamming into each other. I was like “What the hell?” They also played some weird new wave like music.

I wonder if the the liquid in the bucket even got dumped on Fran in this video? At best it may have hit him from the waist down. I wonder what Fran’s wife would have thought when he got home. “Why are you soaked from the waist down?”

Lol, watching those guys bang off of Fran reminded me of my younger days thirty years ago when I was dating my wife. We would go to a major dance location In Salt Lake City that had three stories on it. Each floor had different types of music. We chose the second floor that was for rock and roll music. The first floor played played country music but the third floor was for a group know as skaters. We went up there to check it out but didn’t stay very long because all the dancers on the floor were all banging and slamming into each other. I was like “What the hell?” They also played some weird new wave like music.

I wonder if the the liquid in the bucket even got dumped on Fran in this video? At best it may have hit him from the waist down. I wonder what Fran’s wife would have thought when he got home. “Why are you soaked from the waist down?”
That’s Kirk Speraw in the video not Fran

Latest posts