The official night before the game, play your bench, guard the 3 point line, make your free-throws, Hoosier Daddy game thread

I was hoping garza would jump out at that shooter who hit the winning shot and make him stop his dribble and JoeW could double him. I have no problem with the doubles and a little overplay in a last 8 second crunch time shot.

Third game in 6 days

Traveling to Indiana for the last one

Doesn't exactly favor the Hawkeyes

We will still have at least 3 more losses in the Big

At Wisconsin, Ohio State, and Michigan

The Spartans in Lansing will not be an easy task

Illinois is the best team in the BigTen right now

No team is going undefeated in the Big from this point on

Not sure what the bench stats were but it had to be ugly. Also, Indiana's final shot.....Garza made a critical mistake with not coming up to contest that shot. He was there and dropped off looking for someone to guard. He ended up guarding no one and you saw what happened.

Not sure what the bench stats were but it had to be ugly. Also, Indiana's final shot.....Garza made a critical mistake with not coming up to contest that shot. He was there and dropped off looking for someone to guard. He ended up guarding no one and you saw what happened.

Yes I said the same thing in a thread I just started. Garza could have and should have jumped out at that guy to stop his dribble or hesitate enough for the JoeW double team. Make that guy waste a second then have to make a tough pass.

Not sure if Fran told them to back off that play or what since their guards were not shooting that well but it goes with the hawks history.

Fran didn’t like Emmert’s question on sitting Garza the rest of the first half. Said it was a ridiculous question. I’m beyond tired of Fran. He’s such a POS.

Well, not expecting much rest of season. Maybe they will get hot during the Big Ten tourny and the NCAAs to salvage the season. Keep hearing get rid of Fran. Who would they get? I Don’t see a big name coach coming to Iowa for basketball.

At least Iowa has wrestling to be excited about. I don’t see them falling apart like the basketball team seem to be doing now...

Well, not expecting much rest of season. Maybe they will get hot during the Big Ten tourny and the NCAAs to salvage the season. Keep hearing get rid of Fran. Who would they get? I Don’t see a big name coach coming to Iowa for basketball.

At least Iowa has wrestling to be excited about. I don’t see them falling apart like the basketball team seem to be doing now...
Throw a shit ton of money at John Beilein.

Latest posts