The official Muck Michigan Go Iowa for the Big Ten Title Game thread

BF has to go. No excuse for this Iowa offense. Our D line was decimated by movement to the NFL and still made great progress. Our O line? Little progress. QB’s? Hard workers, minimal skills. Receivers? Maybe some potential. KF needs to be told up front…Change OC’s and move on. Put a new hire in charge and let him implement. Enough is enough. The embarrassment by our O throughout this year is a tragedy and recruiting nightmare. It ain’t the “Jimmy’s and Joe’s, it’s the coaching staff. We recruit and coach up defensive players. Why not O players.
Totally true, why would top skill player recruits come and play in this offense???

bodOh, in that we're in agreement. But Iowa is always in this situation in the Big Ten.

Yeah, this sucks

We have had a remarkable season which exceeded all expectations

We have a good bowl game to look forward to

Nobody really expected us to win this one anyway

And a loss is a loss

At the end of the day

So Kirk getting beat does what jimmy should've been doing but jimmy's playing like Kirk should've been playing all 4th qtr

My theory is that because this is such a national emvarrasment bartas hand will be forced
This is laughable. It’s now been 17 years since we won a conference title in football. Michigan says thank you Iowa for breaking their 17 game streak tonight.

Goodson portal my son, portal to a team with an offense. It you come back to play behind this offensive line you are dumb and get what you deserve.

way for kirk and the team to take it like a little bitch at the end...

other team running up the score on you and you just take it up the ass with no pride.

This is laughable. It’s now been 17 years since we won a conference title in football. Michigan says thank you Iowa for breaking their 17 game streak tonight.

Goodson portal my son, portal to a team with an offense. It you come back to play behind this offensive line you are dumb and get what you deserve.
That 17 year streak is 4 years short of the 2nd longest in Iowa history, btw. Longest is 34 years.

He's not.

Stop it if you don't like it.

Why should they care about feelings?
shut the F up

thats because you are a punk ass just like he is... so good for you.

if you looking for a rumble lets go.. i hardly post on this board anymore anyway

defending a fucking punk bitch like harbaugh.

Is Goodson eligible for the portal, isnt this his 3rd year or maybe he will graduate in the spring

shut the F up

thats because you are a punk ass just like he is... so good for you.

if you looking for a rumble lets go.. i hardly post on this board anymore anyway

defending a fucking punk bitch like harbaugh.
Not having a culture of going for the throat gets you nowhere but looking soft. If you want someone to go easy on you that’s a bigger embarrassment than getting 42 dropped on you.