THE OFFICIAL IOWA VS COPPIN STATE PREDICTION AND GAME THREAD!!!!!!!!!

bcl20

I figured that creating multiple threads for this near waste of a game was useless so we should make our predictions and talk about this spectacular basketball event here.

I figure that the offense is going to cool down a little. Iowa wins by a score of 72-49.

Good god man! Have you ever started a game thread? This is serious business. These things must be done delicately. Very delicately. I sure hope this works out.

I've started multiple game threads, including the win over Iowa State. I like to think that I'm an innovator of game thread awesomeness.

The amount of excitement in the thread title surpasses the use of the "*" in my book. We need more of that spirit around here.

Nugget from Coppin State's wikipedia page:

In 1997, the Coppin State Men's Basketball team defeated the University of South Carolina in the opening round of the NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Championship becoming just the third #15 seed to defeat a #2 seed. In the 2007–08 season, Coppin State became the first team in NCAA College Basketball history to reach the NCAA Tournament with 20 losses.

Coppin State University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ITS A TRAP! - YouTube

not really

You had to do a prediction thread against a team with D1 wins only over Maryland Baltimore County and Towsend? The question is how bad does any B1G team want to beat them. Coaches decision..

Latest posts